[A/N] I'm Sure Special!

?Menacing Deep Voic?: "The following is a fan-based parody. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, DragonBall GT and DragonBall Super are all owned by FUNimation, Toei Animation, and Akira Toriyama. Please support the official release!"

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

In the deepest darkest reaches of Space and Time an asteroid floated aimlessly, it was an odd asteroid that radiated an awesome power. Power that overwhelmed the the area around it drawing all sorts of space Life towards the asteroid, weather that be just observing or wanting to study the asteroid before sending it back into space when the life forms realized that they couldn't do a thing to the space rock. But as you can tell, this was anything but a normal.

After eons of slowly moving through space. The Asteroid was picked up by a bunch of interstellar aliens who wanted to open the rock and find the secrets of its power. The aliens spoke in a tongue that was impossible to understand.

The aliens had taken the Asteroid into an odd space ship where they began to use their devices to scan the spade rock. They examined it from all sides with curiosity... that was until they pulled out an odd device with a robotic arm that split into 7 different mechanical arms, those arms moved around the Asteroid for a moment, before they stopped on 7 different points on the rock. Then with a mass of buttons being pressed and the Aliens running away to hide behind different shields, the robotic arms transformed into tubes that began to shoot different colored Lazers at the Asteroid. The asteroid was unaffected by most of the Lazers, but the Red and Yellow ones made the outer shell of the Asteroid crack. Seeing this caused the Aliens to move around quickly, pressing buttons making all the Lazers shut off, quickly being replaced with Orange lights that shot into the Asteroid macking it crack more and more and more until the cracks covered the whole of the Asteroid's outer casings. The aliens the turned off the Lazers as they all approached the now cracked Asteroid. Some of them then stepped forward and tried fo rip the cracked pieces off, but as soon as they touched it, their hands became stuck as a purple aura was slowly drained out of their bodies and into the cracks of the space rock, they were drained of that aura, until there was nothing left of the Aliens, not even their clothing. A blinding purple light shot out of the cracks of the Asteroid, before it bursted open with a mass of wind that sent all the aliens flying back, destroying some of their equipment. They then looked up at the now shattered asteroid, only to see something or rather, Someone stood in it's place.

It looked like a buff man who wore a black shirt with arm bands and baggy pants. The man had Purple skin with Black eyes that had red pupils, there were three tendrill like horns coming out of his head, and finally, there he had a belt on his waist that had a golden plate with a odd letter M on it. The Aliens stared at the man with wide eyes as he blinked his own, looking around at the aliens, before growing a smile on his face.

 The Aliens stared at the man with wide eyes as he blinked his own, looking around at the aliens, before growing a smile on his face

[I did not make this!]

The man's smile grew as he lifted his open hand into the air. He then pointed at himself with his thumb, he then spoke in the Alien's Tongue causing shivers to go down their spine.

[Translated] ???: "Me, Majin Y/n..."

He then pointed to the Aliens around him.

[Translated] Majin Y/n: "You all... His Bitches!"

Majin Y/n raised his hand into the air, and moved it around in a circle, causing a mass of Red and Blue orbs to appear in the path that his arms made. The Majin then spun his arm around again, causing the orbs to spin around together making Orbs that were like Red and Blue peppermints, before they turned Purple due to the Mixing colors. Y/n then put his fingers in the Purple Orb, before opening his hand, causing the purple orb to turn into a giant disk. He quickly created another Purple Orb was bigger then the Disk and reeled back his right arm, ready to slam the orb into the disk.

Majin Y/n: "Blast Barrage."

Y/n slammed the giant purple orb into the giant purple disk, causing the disk to expand like somebody was blowing a bubble. That potential bubble the exploded open, shooting out a mass of Violet beams that exploded upon impact as they slammed into the aliens and walls of the spaceship causing massive explosions that atomized the things that the beam impacted with.

*BO-BO-BO-BOOOOOOOM!*

The ship was quickly reduced to nothing but scrap metal, as Majin Y/n floated there with an evil smirk on his face.

Majin Y/n: "AHAHAHAHAHAAAA! AH HAHAHAHAHAHAAA!"

The monster's laugh echoed throughout the cosmos as he floated there and pounded his chest with his fists like a gorilla, but something suddenly made him stop. An odd device appeared slowly floated past Y/n's face, a screen like navigation device, one that had the alien's words on it, words that translated to a single word with a large sphere in the center of it.

Majin Y/n: ".... Earth..... Look... Delicious."

Majin Y/n said to himself before he powered up, flying through space at light speed while laughing loudly. As he flew through space heading towards Earth, he accidentally hit an odd metal pod with a single red circular window in the front of it.

*BANG!*

???: "AH! DAMMIT! What the hell was that!?"

A man inside of the pod with a large amount of spiky hair and a monkey tail that was wrapped around his waist.

???: "Shit, whatever the hell that was, it pushed me off course. It's gonna take me at least a few months to get to Earth now.... huh, I feel like that single sentence has changed all of Fate as everyone knows it."

《Majin Ball Z [ABRIDGED]》Episode 1Who The Fuck is Y/n!?

Episode 1
Who The Fuck is Y/n!?

Yeah, I'm making this. And soon. BBBUUUTTT! In doing this, im gonna have to take a break from this story.

Anyway! Hope you can't wait for it!

SEEYA!