~

It's 4am and I'm dreaming of you.
You're holding me in your arms and she isn't anywhere in sight. You kiss me softly atop my head and I can feel the warmth and feeling of the kiss spread throughout my whole body. Everything is so perfect. I really wish this was all real. I know it's a dream. I know because you're still with her. She's in your arms not me. Everytime I pass you two I feel empty. A husk of a person who was once there. Before I met you I was content with my life. But after I met you I felt like a Barbie doll with a missing shoe. I wanted you. I still do. But you're with her and you seem too happy with that.

I'm not going to mess both of your lives so I can be with you. All I can do is dream. Dream at 4am that I'm in your arms. That you're holding me and kissing me whispering in my ear all the things you love about me.

I keep turning in my sleep, the covers getting more and more twisted around me. I reach out for you. I swear that I can almost feel you in my arms. But when I open my eyes and wake up you're not there. Where are you? I feel panic surge through my body as I lift up my covers and throw pillows around my room. Where are you? Where did you go? I could've sworn you were in my arms a minute ago but now you're not.

I wish I could go back to sleep. I wish I could feel you in my arms again. What I would do to kiss you again and again.

I hear myself scream. Where are you? Where are you? My room is a mess now. There's stuff everywhere all because I was trying to find someone who wasn't there. How pathetic is that? I've seen you around. I've walked past you countless times. Even when I talk to her I still think of you. I shouldn't but I do. All I can do is cry on my bed as I weep softly for you, praying that you've been dreaming of me at 4am too.

Author's Note- This story is supposed to be really vague. The big space in between the two chunks of words is supposed to symbolize the points of views changing. I'm sorry if it's too confusing.