Karışıklık

"I'll do it! I'll do it! Can you hear me Can? I'll do it!"

I am so pissed off ... Who is that? And what do they want? Do what? My brains refuse to resume its analysing duties as I was having a well-deserved nap after coming back from the airport.

I let out a harsh breath as I stretch my arms and legs. I fell asleep on one of the reclining chairs at my mountain hut. My neck hurts but the pain is nothing compared to the ordeal my heart and my mind had to endure, especially about 3 hours ago!

Another rollercoaster! Sanem destroyed me again. I asked her a simple question, at least I thought it was a simple enough question ... Everything is possible when it comes down to Sanem. I was dreading a "No" and not dared to hope for a "Yes".

"I will think about it" she had said.

What does that even mean?

Is she trying to kill me? Because she is sending a lot of mixed signals. Again.

She is dangerous with her mouth. Her words can throw punches at your stomach, rip your chest open and squeeze your heart dry.

"I will think about it"

And I cannot decide whether she is actually going to think about it or whether she is just giving me some payback for my moronic attitude.

"I will think about it"

I sigh, my breath visible in the chilly Turkish night. I shut my eyes tight fighting the tempting images of my gorgeous torturer.

Although it was cold today and her body covered by many layers of clothing - too many layers to my liking - she is always stunningly beautiful to me, whatever she is wearing.

I jerk my head backwards and look absent-mindedly at the sky. I rub my chin, concentrating on Sanem's outfit.

She had jeans that tightly followed every one of her delicious curves, a cream-coloured jumper with long sleeves and a three-quarter grey coat.

Nothing fancy but she looked sexy as hell. Her hair was down in supple waves, a touch of gloss on her lips. Just the thought of her alluring mouth and I can feel my pulse quickening again.

The vision of her rosy skin since her jumper was cropped just above the waist of her jeans comes back to haunt me. It's the middle of December but I get suddenly hit by a heat wave.

It's all I need to bring back delicious memories of my fingers running along her silky-smooth skin, once upon a summer night. One of the most beautiful nights of my life. Another night of confusion, just like tonight. I was expecting her to reject me once more, only to completely turn my world apart. I can hear her voice telling me that she loves me more than herself in the rustling of the trees nearby the cabin.

Nature is deceitful. Always whispering her name, just like the wind did in the Balkans. Always reminding me that my heart is chained to her, my captivity numbed by the sweet melody of her voice.

The same voice who is having me confused, frustrated and panting.

She caught me off-guard and I have trouble following what I am being told.

Truth is, I am still under the spell of a very vivid dream that had my blood boiling in my veins and in my loins. It seemed so real that I have to undo a few buttons on the fly of my jeans...

I am really fucking pissed off with her and at the same time she has me maddeningly in love.

She had never been so bold. She had never made her intentions that clear. She wanted me. Sexually. Caressing the skin on my arms, initiating that kiss that had inflamed my body and soul.