Ch. 1

*Stella's POV*
I was sitting in my couch watching American Horror Story when my doorbell rang. I paused the show, uncover myself (I was wrapped in a old quilt) and waddled to the door.
"Hello." I open the door to see my best friend.
"Hey!" Jc said pushing me out of the way heading to my couch.
"Well, love you too..." I waddled back to my quilt. He opens his book bag and tosses me an Arizona. Green tea; yum! I pop the top and take a big gulp. Ahh. I was on the left side of my couch and he was on the right.
"Thanks for gettin' me one," I say.
"No problem. American Horror Story?"
"Yep," I press the play button. "So, what happened today?" I say smiling knowing he had a busy day.
"School, filming my O2L video and main channel, kian was very destructive at the house... And Lily." Lily was Jc's girlfriend.
"I see," I giggle and take another gulp of tea. This is how we usually hang out, until one of us has some thing interesting to say.

I lean my head on his shoulder, he noticed I look tired. He motioned for me to lay down. I put my head on his lap and look up at the ceiling.
"I'm glad we could hang out. I know I have been really busy lately." Jc said as he braided little sections of my hair.
"I know, me too." I close my eyes.
"Can you believe I met you, like, 12 years ago."
"No! That's insane!"
"Remember the time the girl would stop make no fun of your hair? And I made her buzz off?"
"Yeah, and the time you failed in art class and to make you feel better I started a finger paint war?" I laughed at that.
"Yeah," He said. "We have been through a lot, huh?"
"Ya and the time you saved my life!" I sat up.
"What? I'm not a superhero," He laughed.
"No the time I rode a skateboard for the first time and I fell." We both started laughing so hard he was holding his stomach and I was tearing up.
"I missed you Jc." I said looking in his deep eyes.
"I missed you to... S*it!" He looked at his phone. "Hey I gotta go, I will talk to you soon!" He gets up and hugs me.
"Bye." I give him a smile and lay down. He covers me with blanket and turns off the lights. Next, I here the door close.
Why did he have to go? My eyes started to drift closed and I fell in to the dark that is sleep.

*Jc's POV*
I skip down Stella's stairs, jump in my car and slide open my phone. Lily called... Urg... 4 times... She can't leave me alone for 2 seconds! I call her back to see what was the problem now.
1 ring...
Answer. That was fast...
"Hey, sorry I missed your calls." I say.
"Yeah, where are you now? Who are you with? Are you ok?" She ask really forceful and frantic.
"Stop! Calm down! I'm fine I was hang out with a friend. Okay?"
"Who is this friend?"
"Stella. Now get out of my shit!"
"I'm tired of this Jc! You are never with me!" She cried out like a baby.
"I'm with you all the time!"
"Oh really?! What where you doing with her? Huh?"
"Nothing! Stop it! I'm going home you better not be there!"
"I am! Ricky let me in..."
"Fuck you Lily! Leave!"
I hang up the phone and put my head in my hands.
I just did that.
I like Lily, but she is to clingy! Urg! I can't go home... I text ricky
RICKY
To: RICKY
Hey, me and lily are not ok right now get her out. I'll be home tomorrow I'm sting out tonight, with a friend.
"Ok that's fine. I will, and good luck."
"Thanks..." I sent back.
I get out of my car, that was still in Stella's driveway, and go back to her door and knock. It takes a minute, but she answers. She looks tired.
"Did I wake you up?" I clench my teeth.
"Yeah, but I wasn't asleep long. Are you ok?"
"Can I stay the night?"
"Of course!" She stepped aside from the door and let me in. "What's wrong?"
"Lily she is to clingy and only want me to herself. We kinda yelled in the car and she is at the house..."
"Jesus... That woman." She motions for me to go it in the living room.
"Pick a movie," She turns on Netflix and walk in to the kitchen. I browse the movies for awhile and find the cabin in the woods. Stella returns from her adventure with a gallon of ice cream and 2 spoons.
"Don't girls binge on ice cream when they screw up a relationship?" I chuckle.
"Maybe...." She smirks and plops next to me. "Good choice," She opens the heavenly food and presses play.

The movie was about half way over and she was knocked out. Her feet on my lap and her head back on the armrest. I get up quietly and get on the smaller couch and sleep.
"I really missed hang out with you JC." She said.
"Woah, you scared me. I though you where sleeping." I smile.
"I am." She cover her face.
"Idiot."
"I'm not just an idiot l, I'm an American idiot..." I laugh at her green day pun and lay down.
" 'night Justin Caylen."
" 'night Elizabeth Stella." We both smile and fall asleep.