I started to climbing

Chapter one: one day I went out side and said its a great day to go rock climbing but I was so wrong when I got to the cliff I was going to climb it was all covered in ice so when I started to climb higher and higher the ice got more slippy and that's were I made a foot work mistake because they way I positioned my foot was to far out and it was on a pice of ice and when I tried to climb higher I couldn't because the ice was to slippy and the ice was getting really sharp so I cut my right hand on the ice about five times and my hole hand was bleeding and that's when I had to try and climb down the cliff but it was nearly impossible I was about twelve feet up and that when my foot slipped on a piece of ice and I just fell down the cliff and I tried to get ready for emance pain then when I finally hit the ground I was in total agony lucky I had my friend with me at the point and he was the one filming it as soon as I hit the ground he rushed over to me to see if I was okay I was okay but I broke my leg and my arm in that climb but I went back to the same cliff and and I managed to get to the top of the cliff and I beat that climb and that's the true story on about my life.