《1》Cooking Mess

Phineas And Ferb belong to Dan Povenmire, Jeff "Swampy" Marsh, and The Walt Disney Company.

《1》Cooking Mess

The delicious smell of chocolate entered Doofenshmirtz's nose as he locked the door. He put his keys away and started to follow the smell and it ended up leading the doctor to his kitchen, his really messy kitchen. Then he spotted a familiar teal colored platypus wearing a brown fedora.

"Perry the Platypus!" The man angrily shouted his nemesis's name.

Perry turned around, bowl and spoon in hand giving even more proof that he was the culprit. Doof sighed and pinched his nose  and walked over and took the spoon and bowl out of the mammal's hands which caused Perry to whine a little. Peaking over the animal, Doof saw one of his cooking books opened and turned to the page that had the recipe for chocolate chip cookies.

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up and we'll try again." Doof said and helped Perry off the stool.

Now hand wrapped around Doof's left index finger, both platypus and human made their way to the bathroom. Doof took off Perry's fedora and placed Perry in the tub. He put the plug in the drain and turned the water on.

"Next time, we cook together." Doof said and was given a smile and nod in response and a slightly annoyed sigh was Doof's response.

What am I ever going to do with you?