Chapter 1- Part 1

Percy's P.O.V

   After hours of training it all goes to waste again... Anyways it was like any other day at the camp there was another tournament to determine the best of the best.

   "You're going to lose Jackson!" Clarisse roared across the field.

   "Let's see about that!" I yell back smirking. As people began to advance, more and more go down losing except for me and Clarisse of coarse. At the last challenge there was only The stoll brothers and Clarisse and I.

   "Ready to give up Percy Jackson?" Clarisse asked exhausted. 

   "Not for the world,"I replied exhausted as well. This challenge was apart of my mojo, it was in sky why you ask? Well it would be because I could communicate with horse's and I have total experience in the sky after the War with gaea. We all chose our steeds as I chose mine which was always Blackjack and as the other three chose theirs I had felt a sharp pain at the back of my mind.  I instantly shook it off but had come back tenth fold which has only happened when I slept on the day Gaea attacked.

   "3, 2, 1, Go!" Chiron yelled. Not noticing I had been a few seconds late and two other campers had charged at me right as I got into the air. As the two attacked I evaded with maneuvers but they had kept coming at me.

   "Can't you chase CLARISSE!"I yelled irritated.

   "Nah,"The Stolls replied grinning. 

   "Did she bribe you two?" I asked.

   "Nope," They replied,"Even better," Jeez Clarisse would do anything to win this won't she...  As they kept attacking I dove straight town towards the lake hoping they wouldn't try. But instead they through spears right into the lake. I began using my natural ability to water to my will and three pressurized geizers at them and hit them both sending them towards the beach.

   "Finally...," I breathed until I relied that Clarisse was still here.

   "Hey fish boy!" As I looked behind me I see Clarisse going full speed with a spear at the ready.

   "Not today!"I yelled sped through the forest not hitting a single tree.

   "You're not the only one who knows the way around the forest!" She yelled. After what seemed hours of dodging all around the island until Clarisse had Ram right into me pushing me right into a tree but I still accompany My steed not falling off.

   "Ready to give up yet?" Clarisse asked.

   "Over my dead body!" I yell in response. 

   'Oh this is going to be fun,' Clarisse thought. As we kept at it something inside of me urged for me to obliterate of punch someone and this is a familiar felling. I look to see Ares with the rest of the campers cheering for Clarisse. At that moment I snapped and turned around and chucked my shield pushing against her armour sending her flying. As I regain my balance and chase after her as she was falling to her death. When I grabbed her she seemed to be unconscious.  As we decended towards camp I noticed that they were cheering until they noticed Clarisse unconscious.  As I set her down I notice Ares glare at me a death stare, I gulp.

   "Get her some ambrosia!" I yell.

   "What happened?"  Nico asked.

   "I- I just went blank and I see her falling," I replied,"I Aslo felt a sharp pain in my head,"

   "This is bad,"Annabeth murmured.  As we finished giving Clarisse the ambrosia she had woken up comfused.

   "Did I win?" She asked

   "You almost died,"I said worried,"And no you lost,"

   "Thanks Jackson,"She replied. As Chiron announced the winner th eery all cheered how I won and how I saved Clarisse. 

This is only part one of the epic tail of Percy Jackson betrayed and I'll update tomorrow.