1

Colby Pov
I have always wanted a kid. It's just something that I have always wanted. I am 22 now and I think I can handle a kid. Sam said that it is a great idea and everyone else agrees. So I wrote an email to an adoption place near me. They told me they had an opening for me tomorrow at 12 pm. I picked out a nice outfit. It was black jeans and a red button-up shirt.
I went to bed since you know it is 12 am and I need to get up at 9 to get in the shower blow dry my hair and get food. And it's a one hour drive.
Ellas Pov
It is one am now. I have been returned four different times. Once by a couple named Sam and Maddy. Chloe and Max. Zoe and Micheal. And a girl named Parker. They all think my stuff is jacked up. Little do they know I put Demond's in their clothes. They all are shit faces.
I am getting ready for bed when I realized I have kitchen hours tomorrow for night. But I have to stay an extra hour because I got returned last week. I am always sharing a room with the same girl. I like to call her Makeup Mack but her real name is Macky. I don't know why her mom named her that but she did.
I don't know my mom. She left me when I was not even a month old. She left me a letter though. The letter reads.
Dear My Sweet Ella,
I am so sorry I left you but I needed to. I am always in your heart. You may not hear or be able to feel me but I will always be there. I don't have enough money to keep you and your dad left me a year ago. He will not be apart of your life if I ever get you back. I miss you and love you more than anything in the world.
- The one who birthed you
On the envelope it says
" Ella July Lock"
I miss her. But you know I might get adopted again tomorrow. Life in an orphanage is surprising. You never know if you have a free life after this or Nah. But you just got to live while you can. Don't die here that is my only motto.
Colby is hot!!!!!