Chapter 1 - Vigilant

Hi there! This is my first BNHA fic so please no harsh comments...

There may be grammatical errors and spelling mistakes... please ignore.

And I apoligize of the characters are OOC...

Oh and please don't bug me about updating....

Oh and when i saw POV that means like that person but there third POV? Like I'll write around them and what they think.... Like harry potter. U know.... How its third POV but it still kinda revolves around him... u know what i mean...

anywho...

ENJOY!

(Feel free to comment suggestions/thoughts on my story)

"Mom! I'm home!"

"Come in Izuku! I made your favorite meal! Katsudon!"

Izuku limped inside the Midoriya household, bruised and burnt but a smile still plastered on his face. Laying the bad down in the hallway Izuku hobbled to his bedroom, smiling at the Allmight merch and the couple of eraserhead merch he had waited years for. Eraserhead was a hard hero to find merch for though, as he was an underground hero big merch would certainly bring attention. Crawling to the closet he squeezed into his All might onesie and washed his face to try to get rid of the dirt.

Sighing Izuku rubbed his cheek. Kachann had bullied him... again. He was only defending for his classmate but Kachann always seemed to just think he was... useless and weak. It wasn't Izuku's fault he was quirkless... Trying to keep his hopes up Izuku looked into the mirror and beamed. "I'm gonna be a HERO! Underground or number one I WILL become a hero!"

"Izuku come on now! Dinners getting cold!"

Her voice was all Izuku needed. For a Four year old who was told he was quirkless and fatherless, a mother is what he needed.

BOOM!

"IZUKU!"

"MOM!"

Beep...

Beep...

Beep....

Beep.....

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep...

"NO MOM NO!"

"I don't have anyone now.... What do I do?"

8 years later. (Izuku is twelve)

Izuku smiles at the memory as tears of sadness and joy flow down his cheek. Sitting on the edge of a building Izuku sighs. Would his mother be proud of him or disappointed? He was a vigilant after all. He hated heros, Heros didn't save him or his mom. Instead they look towards Fame, Money and take advantage of the job.