•1•

I am Paperjam, my father is Error and mommy Ink. I'm going to the new school this morning, I hope everything will be okay ... at the last school I was very shy and backward, so everyone hated me ... I try to be more brave ...
Oh! I didn't say more about my family, I'm sorry ... let's get started.

I was born in Empty-Void, I didn't grow up like everyone else because my parents were a creator and destroyer, I was told that I inherited various skills from them, one of them is talent for art, inherited from Ink.
This is my last drawing -hehe

I have a step brother named Pallet, but he currently lives with my uncle Geno, my father's brother

I have a step brother named Pallet, but he currently lives with my uncle Geno, my father's brother. He is apparently not the only brother of Error..
Many times I tried to ask Geno about it, but the only thing I could find out is that his name is Fresh, I would like to meet him, apparently he is about my age, maybe I would get a friend ...
From what my uncle told me, my father didn't like Fresh very much..
I probably won't even know why ...
I tottaly forget abount someone,is this Goth son of Geno (and sympathy Pallet 7w7) he is sometime's Beging rude but i still like him,he's my own cousin,right?

This is all you need to know at the time ,lets go back to present.

-Jammy! Pleas come ,you'll be late for your first day sweetheart!

-I'm coming mom!

I get up from my bed and go to the closet, not knowing what to wear, comb the wardrobe and pull out random clothes, a pink sweater, black pants and dark blue sweatshirt with dark sleeves, it is not bad.
I go down the stairs, almost falling down, fortunately Ink thought about the handrails -hehe

I sit at the family table and eat the delicacies prepared by my mother,pancakes.
I look at the clock, in five minutes I have a bus, I quickly run out of the kitchen and take my backpack on my right shoulder.
-Thank's ! Bye!

Running towards the bus stop, I noticed a strange person, he was riding a skateboard and he was wearing neon clothes and he have glasses with the inscription Yo-lo,he could be considered a fan of the 80s
A moment later I was at the bus stop and it turned out that the bus trip had been postponed due to renovation of the road, so theoretically I still had a lot of time ...
I decided to draw something in the meantime to kill boredom ... but I could feel his eyes on me all the time ... I decided to ignore it and then resumed work on the new drawing.
And~ Finished!

When I finished, I looked at my latest work for a moment, when suddenly

When I finished, I looked at my latest work for a moment, when suddenly ...

-Woah Bro! This is Radical art!
-Umm..Thank you
-I'm Fresh Broski!
-Hi I'm Paperjam
-Okey PJ

Wait ... is this Fresh? ...
I don't know, but until I ask, I won't know.

-Hmm...I have one Question for ya..
-Go achead Bro!
-Did you know Error ?
-Of course ! He's my brother !
Why are you asking ?
-O ! I alredy found you !
-Wha?
-I'm son of Error and Ink!
- Wow,why my Bro didn't told me he have son,and in my age?
-O i have one more ,pallet is my step brother but he is older than me.
Fresh.Pov.

I was shocked, how could my brother hide his son from me? I understand that he hates me but this?
Eh,whatever he is hard working and he propably forget to told me .meh

-Welp Pj ,Which class will you go to?
-7c
-Me too broski!

Because we still have some time left, I decided to ask Jam jam about his life ...
I sincerely hoped for friendship with him, but finding out about a new member of the "family" is also great, and after that because of our age, we will probably be seen as friends.

===============================
667-words