Chapter 1

The calamitous mind of a fugitive. Perhaps this lifestyle shaped by the degradation identified in all the media. It goes to show how horrid humanity and general human nature is in full truth. Just the classic dog eat dog world we live in which we exist. The social constructs are as much at fault for this "ill" behavior. They say what we criminals do is "sick" and "unjustifiable". 

   Do you know what's sick? Huh? The way society follows everything the corrupt sovereignty tells it to do. It's loathsome to know that no one tries to cheat the system when our "leaders" do it all the time. At least convicts like me have the balls to challenge our authority and change what's what in society. Here's a secret though, our title may say "criminal", but not all of us are dangerous or cruel.

    All the cliches about criminals? The psychopathy. The whole "no morale, no heart" trope. The harm to society. Not all of us are those things. We aren't all Ed Gein or Ted Bundy. Hell, I've killed no one. Deceived them? Maybe. I'm not a murder. You can just say that when I see something I want. I get it. 

    At first, I didn't want her; she was just a witness to what we had done, but the others thought she needs handled. Again, I am not a murder so we just might have taken her along with the target we were here for. It was a little jewel. 14 carats and gleaming pink. I find diamonds tacky but Liam was the one who wanted it so on went the plan for the heist. 

    It was easy, well would have been if not for her. A simple scale the building, turn off the alarms, slip through the ventilation shaft, avoid some invisible red lasers, get passed a few tripwires, find the aim, erase the camera footage, slip out and meet in the empty alley where the car with the team is, type of heist. Only this time she was in the alley.

    Long murky raven hair and clear porcelain skin. A petite, slim frame and five-foot stature. Her name, Vivienne. She occurred quite an attractive woman. A young-looking girl. Later I kept that she was 26. Her eyes prevailed shaded in chocolate coffee, almond-shaped and when the light struck them right, they were golden as honey. She was full of wit; the girl wasn't lacking in intellect. She was respectable and admirable in many aspects. She would not go without a fight. Anyone who had any common sense would do the same, but you can't always fend off somebody by yourself so. 

     But none the less we were in the car with her and that glorious gem. Thieves, were we but kidnappers? this time. Although inexperienced with such a distasteful crime, it's done hastily with gracious ease. 

  "Make this short and effortless for yourself and me. Just get in the car," I said with a delicate smile laid upon my lips.

  "Make this easy?", Vivienne snickered incredulity at this declaration, "What would make this easy would be for you to permit me to go."

  "Sorry, love, but we can't do that. Now cooperate and do as I say or else," I came to be getting a little vexed by her lack of listening to me.

 "Or else what?", she glared at me as she proposed this in a hastily

 "Fuck it, let's just get this over with, "I snapped my fingers and Nico clutched Vivienne and flung her over his shoulder with incredible simplicity. Soon we were heading to the car without a being noticed at all. It was rather astonishing considering the vast amount of creepy sickos that commonly prowled in the dusk of the twilight searching for prey for their predatory psyches so they could disgustingly ease the heinous delusions they have by engaging in such vulgar acts of crime.

   There are two things in this world that I'm entirely against, society and the act of sexual assault on anyone. I deem the scum that executes such repulsive acts to be nonhuman. Human nature may be destructive but nothing renders me more indignant than these horrendous beasts who assume that it is alright to do that stuff.