Childhood

When Shado was young. He was weak, feeble, useless... Worthless. His parents kept him alive all his life. They weren't the richest family. But they made enough to support him for a while. But they thought long and hard about selling him into slavery. He tried his damn hardest to be the best kid he could be. Going outside, making friends, helping around the yard. But no matter what he did. To his parents. He was still worthless.

  As he grew up. He had learned to do more around the house. Dishes, taking out garbage, sweeping the floors, mopping, etc. He was still young so his parents could put TOO much on him.  Although they may have put a little bit much on him. They put him on the yard duty, dishes duty, and taking out garbage. But every time. He happily did them. 

   Even as teen. He worked his ass off. Doing everything he could to help them. Cooking dinner, doing dishes, bringing home bags of heavy food. Trying desperately to make his parents love him. But every time. It only resulted in his parents hating him. Every night. Was another one spent crying. He woke up every day with tear streaks down his eyes.

   His parents finally got sick and tired of taking care of him. Seeing him STILL as worthless. They tossed him to the guards. Putting him in the slave market. There he remained for 3 years.