Introductions

I walked into the dusty, broken house. Weapon at the ready. The spirit came flying at me, I raised my gun that was filled with salt rounds and pulled the trigger twice. I sprinted down the stairs and into the basement. It was stupid that these people kept his body in the basement, and very unhygienic. I threw the salt over his body but was stopped when I was thrown into the wall, I quickly fired another bullet, it vanished, I knew there was only a matter of time before it returned. 'screw it' I thought as I threw my lighter into the casket.

I slid into my mustang and sat there for a little while to catch my breath. The house was burning down already, in the light of the flames I saw a car drive in. It stopped ten metres away from myself. I quickly got out with my gun and tucked it into the back of my jeans.

Two men came out of the car, one taller than the other by about a head. I kept watching them from the shadows of a rusty rainwater tank, I saw a glisten of a gun as the taller one made his way towards me. I quickly reached behind my back to retrieve me gun. He kept coming closer and closer. Until he was nearly in the shadows that held me. He took one more step then I pounced. I grabbed his jacket and threw him into the water tank which made a big bang. 'Damn it' I thought, the other one would know I was here now, then as if on que.

"Sam?" the other man called. I quickly put the gun to the taller one's head and waited.

"Don't move!" I snapped "or his head meets my bullet".

I took a step into the light so he could see his friend. This man I was facing had short hair that stuck up, a small nose, stubble covering his chin and dark eyes. He was also carrying a gun and it was pointed at me.

"Put that down and kick it away" I told him.

"Ok, ok now no one has to shoot anybody" he said in a deep voice as he put the gun on the ground and kicked it behind him. "This is just a misunderstanding".

He took a step closer.

"stop!" I snapped. He put his hands up.

"Just let me go and we will leave you in peace" said the man I was holding.

"I seriously doubt that" I told him. "now who are you?"

"I'm Steve and that's Joey" the other man said.

I raised my eyebrow.

"You're lying".

"Am not!" he retaliated and took another step forward, I quickly shot him.

"Dean!?" called the one I was holding.

"You bitch!" called the one I shot- Dean. "what is this? Salt?"

I brought my salt gun instead of my normal one, how could I be so stupid?

"Wait" said the one I was holding "are you a Hunter?"