wew

Akala niyo di ako marunong neto. Well. TAMA KAYO! AHAHAHAHAHA

Youre fat. Deadhair crumpled on top of your head. Making it look like a birds nest. Your face is covered with god given pimples. You have a dull face. Any guy wouldn't bother to ask your name. Your number. They wont even have the guts to look at your unbearable face.

Yet you are a genius. Tops the class every now and then. Could answer any question that was asked without sweat.

You see him. The guy in that chocolate sweater. His hair spiked. His skin. Flawless in every angle. He walks the direction towards you. His unfathomable eyes catches yours. He flicks his eyelash and continued to walk towards you. His arm raises to brush his hair up. His other hand holds a notebook and a pen. You were mesmerized by the beauty you have seen.

He was near. You could see his face now. Clearly. He smirks and stops a meter away from you. He stares. You could see his chestnut eyes sparkle. He made you fall for him more.

He stops just a feet away from you. His red lips parted he was going to say something but before his perfect words slide down from his mouth. You interupted him.

"Y-yes?" You stuttered. He opens his lips once more and said "please help me do my homework." He gave you a grin and hands you over the notebook that he's been carrying all the time. You grabbed it and pushed it to your chest. "Su-sure." You mumbled. He gave a wink and turned away.

You gave out a sigh and a smile. Holding the notebook tighter. Pushing it harder against your chest. "Finally" you said.

Moments after he was away. He turned back to look at you. Gave an evil grin and said "what a shit."