Moody's Desire

Alastor Moody had been retired from the ministry since the First Wizarding War. He was expecting a visit from Dumbledore and that made him grumpy. Most of the time he was grumpy. He knew Dumbledore would try and get him to come teach at that bloody school. As he was cleaning up the kitchen, he grunted just thinking about the horror of teaching students. He grabbed two glasses and poured brandy into each.

Moody then heard his fireplace make the floo sound. The footsteps that followed made smaller and sharper sounds than he was expecting. He turned quickly not knowing what to expect. He gasped when he Minerva McGonagall. "That old bastard," he spat "What are you doing here?" He stormed into the other room.

Minerva cut him off quickly, and pointed right in Alastor's face. "Look, we are desperate for a teacher, and you are far more than qualified. I am going back to Albus and tell him you've accepted the job."

Alastor groaned and then had a quirky, kinky idea. Growling he said, "I'll go if you do one thing for me." Looking straight in Minerva's face he smiled a half smile, and said "fuck me". Minerva was more than ready to comply. She knew that Albus had sent her in case this happened. She whispered, "Okay" into his ear. She embraced in a hug and gave him a deep passionate kiss. Moody was happily surprised.

As Minerva released from the embrace she could see the list in Alastor's eyes. Groaning he grabbed her hand and apparated to the bedroom. Minerva wasn't shocked at all by this. It hadn't been their first encounter after all. Minerva did her special clothes off spell before the landed on the bed.

Seeing Minerva naked again made him hard instantly. He grabbed began kissing every inch of her skin and slowly made his way toward her  core. As he inched closer to her core, Minerva began to squirm. When he reached her core, he began to lick her clit slowly at first. He moved his tongue expertly as waves of pleasure took over Minerva's body.

Coming Minerva grabbed his face with thighs and yelled in ecstasy. Breathing heavily, she stared at Alastor with wonder and amazement. How could she have forgot this amazing tongue. Minerva was then flipped on top of Alastor, and she easily slid over his large member. The pair moved pleasurably in sync for several hours into the night. Little did either of them know but this would be their final time together.