chapter uno, the wrinkley new kid

its wednesday. first day of senior yezr. the big cheese in charge. "I can finally stomp on all the udnerslclassmaneee like the y did toi em all those ears ago. And my own parking spot. ThATS A PLUS" I said to charroit my galpal. Hi. My names Lilah. If you cant tell, IM NOT LIKE OTHER GIRLS. I AM A MASTER ARCHERIST. I've been traking lessons for 3 months now and Im falling more andmores in lvoe with the sport. U nlike my passio for archery, i cant find my passion for [erson. I wake uip cold eeryday becasej my heart is loneyl for a lvoer. Charriot brings me backj into the present. "PSSST. See jermy renner is the corner?"

"He just came back form the avenger s shooting didnlt he?"

 "Really i hvent heard of tat ovie" cherrrio said. I was ;stunned 

" how do u not know of Marvel's The Avengers (classified under the name Marvel Avengers Assemble in the United Kingdom and Ireland), or simply The Avengers, is a 2012 American based on the superhero , produced by and distributed by . It is in the (MCU). The film was written and directed by and features an that includes , , , , , and as the titular Avengers team, alongside , , , , and . In the film, , director of the spy agency , recruits , , , and to form a team that must stop Thor's brother from subjugating Earth." i said .

 "WOW sounds like a greay movie" says charrto. 

"We shoudl see it" I replied.

 "Maybe we can get premier tickets from hikm" She says. 

"NO WAY JOSE! I dont; even know him... hehehe.... hes hot tho if ya catch my drift eheheheh." 

"anyway we need to get to class so bye bye boo boob" charrot wavves goodbye.

The rest of teh day is boring as FRICK. But suddenly I have to pee. So while texting me mum I headed to the girls restrroom. Suddenly, someone hits me!!! "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I yell and THROw my phone.

"Oh I got that" said jeremy in hi hot guy voice.

"Oh sorry and thx Mr. Renner" I say, blsuhnig.

"PLease. It's Jerney." he says.

"hey mR... uh... jermy, what wer you doing the girls restroom?" 

"I had to a drug test. "

"ok" and then I peed.

The rest of day passed without incident. But out conversatoin kept relpaying in my head.  "What was the test for? Does he like me... he told me to call him jeremy... but he's also 40 or soemthing. Wiat whats he doing in a highschool?"

Finalyl, the final bell rang. I went down the halls to find cherryt. "Hey Lizak have you seen the poster?"

"what postser" I ask.

"here" she hands me a yellow flyer.

"ARCHERY  CLUB????"

"ya i saw and thought of you"

"Well I have to join! see ya later ig"

"bye"

I left cherrot to go to the gym. The flyer said the club met in the wrestlying room and was diredcted by Mr. Watt. He's fat. Suddenly, I get knocked over.

"OW"

"oops sorry" said a sexy voice.

I look down. An archery aroow has pierecd by thigh. "uhbfdgfffdgjkjhgfgsfhg" and I pass out.

As my eyes flutter shut, I see a familiar face catch me in his arms. 

Jeremy.

LIKE FOR CHA[TER