Deep Down

I lay down again, after seeing the comments. I sit down and clear my head. i lay there for about, then pop up with a smile. "Yeah Jihyo, be strong, you have to be strong as the leader, i worked too hard for where i am to get upset" i tell myself. I head downstairs. I make eggs, toast, and bacon while everyone is upstairs. Its holidays and everyone but me and Sana leave today later. "Be strong for Sana" she says to herself. She finishes and puts them all on plates for the meal.

"WHOS HUNGRY?" she shouts at the dorm. She smiles a fake smile and pours juice for everyone. She notices everyone sitting at the table and sits next to Sana and Tzuyu and digs in. "Im gonna miss you guys" I say to everyone. They give me a pained expression as they will miss me and the rest of the group too. I hug everyone and see them walk out the door. I fake smile and head up to my room and Sana heads to her room. I plug headphones on and play some music. Troye Sivan blasts in my ears as I drift off to sleep for the night.

______________________
the last day left before everyone else arrives at the dorm
______________________

I wake up to Sana shaking me.

"Huh?" I say to her and i see her mischievous smile as she runs to her room
I follow her with a pout. "Sana unnie, why did you wake me?" i ask her.

"I was bored." she replies. I pout again and take a deep breath.

"Im bored" I say with a smirk. Her smile drops instantly as I walk towards her. I push her into her bed and start tickling her.

"JIHYO AH STOP THAT!" she shouts. I smirk and continue tickling. "JIHYO" she screams again. I finally stop and realize or position. I look down to her lips as she looks at mine. I start to lean in and so does she. I close the gap and finally kiss her. She shockingly kisses back and smiles into it. I pull back and smile. I take a deep breath. I then realize my computer is open. "I need to go to my room" she says frowning. I head out and close my laptop and smile

"MINATOZAKI SANA IS MY FIRST KISS" I shout out and then realize I shouted. I bury my head in my arms and blush.

______________________
Time Skip
______________________

I put my head phones on again and start to read comments again.

"this was a bad idea" I say with tears streaming down my face. I scratch at my legs again and again until it turns red. I look at the damage. "SANA, DO YOU WANT ME TO ORDER PIZZA FOR DINNER?" I shout. she screams some variation of sure back and i order dominos for us. We can get cheese pizza and eat together. I look down and see my legs covered in scratches and get self conscious. "I need to work out" I say putting my pizza down and going back to my room after washing my hands.

I lay down looking at my laptop again, this time, seeing other idols that are prettier than me "I should look like that, but i dont" I say and feel a tear fall. " Why couldnt I look like Mina or Tzuyu or Chaeyoung?" I ask myself. Tears fall openly from my face. "Why can't I be confident like Nayeon? or as tall as Jeongyeon or Sana?" "Why cant i sing or dance as well as Dahyun or Momo?" i say comparing myself to the other girls. "They were all fit, why was I chosen." I feel Sana come in and i look up, then quickly look up. "Hey, do you need anything?" I ask her.

"Yeah" she replies. "I need you to stop comparing yourself to other people, your perfect just the way you are. youre perfect, I tell you, dont listen to the comments, they dont know anything, just listen to me." she says. I let a sob out and collapse into my bed with a fit of breaths.

"Why do you care so much about me? Like why are you making me feel so good?" I ask her.

"Because I love you Jihyo, I thought you knew, i was pretty obvious" she says with a light chuckle. "Jihyo, I love you more than anything and dont want you feeling like this" she says.

"I love you too, Sana" she says as she feels Sana lay next to her. She cuddles into her.
Sana hugs Jihyo and then notices her thighs.

"Jihyo" she breathes out.

"Yes?" she asks quietly.

"your legs" she says. Jihyo looks down and tries to cover them up. "Jihyo, what is covering going to do? I saw already, just dont do it again, please?" Sana asks me.

"Okay, i wont." I sob out. Sana rubs my back and i cry a bit more.

"Jihyo, I know this is bad timing but can we talk about that kiss?" she asks quietly.

"Sure" I reply.

"Did you want it and like it? I know it was your first kiss, but did you want it?" she asks me.

"I wanted it for sure, and it was fucking amazing, i wanted it." I say shyly. "Sana, I like you" I whisper.

"Park Jihyo, will you be my girlfriend?" She asks. I nod to her. "Will you finish your slice of pizza? You took one bite" she asks again. I nod as a response.

"Will you carry me?" i ask her.

"for sure" she replies and carries me down the stairs and sets me at the table with two slices of pizza in front of me. I finish them and look at Sana.

"Can we sleep together?" I ask. Her eyes widen and I freak out. I feel myself blush and i stutter out "I-i uh I mean in the same b-bed, yeah t-the same bed." i say.

She giggles and kisses me. "Yes, yes we can." she replies. I lift my arms for her to carry me again and she carries me to my room. "Are you comfortable in that?" she asks me. I nod my head and pull her to me.

"Can we watch High School Musical?" I ask her. She nods and i grab my laptop, closing the youtube comments i was looking at earlier. I open my Disney+ account and play HSM. we smile and watch all 4 movies together. After its over I close my laptop and turn to sana and see her awake. "You tired?" I ask her. She nods a little and I smile and cuddle into her.

______________________
the next day, still asleep when everyone gets home
______________________

Mina and Momo arrive first as they were on the same flight, they both didnt notice Sana and Jihyo. The rest of the girls trickled kn and joined Mina and Momo watching TV in the living room. Nayeon and Jeongyeon show up last and question where Sana and Jihyo were. "Sana wasnt in our room" Mina replies. The maknaes say that none of them were in their room. They quietly sneak to the 3mix room. "Everyone, be quiet" 2yeon say approaching the door. They open it quietly and saw them laying together. They got there pictures but Nayeon left her flash on, waking Jihyo and Sana. They slowly opened their eyes and Jihyo rested her head onto Sanas chest.

"Sana, can you get me sweat pants?" she whispered so only Sana could hear her. She got up and grabbed sweat pants from Jihyos dresser. She handed them to her and Jihyo put them over her shorts. "Get out, please, I wish to change" she tells the other girls. "You can stay Sana" She whispers to her. Sana smiles and sits on Jihyos bed. "what shirt should i wear?" Jihyo asks Sana. Sana walks to her room and grabs Sana a shirt from her room for her.

"Here, this one will look good on you" she says and hands it to her. Jihyo looks at it and smiles before taking her shirt off. Sana smiles and walks up to her before her shirt came off and backhugs her, tracing her abs, sucking her neck lightly. Jihyo tilts her head giving Sana more space. She moans quietly and Sana bites down a bit making sure to leave a mark. "Now people will know your Sana's Jihyo" she says as she grabs Jihyos shirt, putting it onto her for her. "Don't cover it for me, okay?" she asks Jihyo. With a bit of resistance from Jihyo, she doesnt cover it and they walk out together to find the other girls. They gasped after seeing Jihyos neck. Sana smirked and sat down, with no spots left, Sana patted her lap. Jihyos face dropped.

"I can sit on the floor, i dont wanna be a trouble" she said.

"Babe, sit on my lap now, please?" Sana asked her again. Jihyo gave in and sat there. "You're light as a feather Jihyo, dont worry about it" she whispered. Jihyo smiled and wrapped an arm around Sanas neck. and smiled, with her unnies.