CHAPTER 1

WARNING!
Rated SPG contents ahead for 18 years old and open-minded people only.
Read at your own risk.

***
I immediately gulp down the glass of beer in my hand as I try to clear my mind and start thinking again. The loud blastful music surrounding me is not helping. I could clearly hear the giggles and screams of joy of everyone in here. How I wish I can also laugh out loud like them and flirt with any hot man inside this club. I thought that by coming to this club would help me relax and chill out.

I grab my hair in a fist as frustration fills me. I want to scream out atthevery top of my lungs.

Two million dollars!
Two freaking million dollars!

Where the hell would I get two million dollars? It would take me a  decade to earn that huge amount of money.

I ask the bartender for another glass. I want to get drunk tonight. The empty glasses continue to line up in front of me and I feel a bit dizzy.

“Hey.”

I look up at the sound of a manly voice and my heart almost leaps out of my chest. Damn!

A handsome man is standing beside me looking down at me witha smile plastered on his face. He's wearing a white shirt topped with a shiny black leather jacket. His gorgeous black hair is a bit disheveled but it suits his outlook. His blue eyes shine with a brilliant luminosity as he stares at me.

Shit, blue eyes had always been my weakness. I always look at blue eyes dreamily not knowing how it captures me. And now that someone so hot is looking at me through ocean-blue eyes, I couldn't help but stare. I could say he is a god but maybe the alcohol is making my sight deceive me.

“Hi.” I smile back.

“I think you need company.”

I giggle. “You have no idea what I really need right now.”

I need money. Freaking two million dollars.

“Enlighten me then.” He freely takes the seat beside me as he raises his glass to his lips. Oh damn those lips. They’ve got to be the most perfectly-shaped lips I have ever seen.

I shift in my seat and regards him with inquiring eyes. “I don’t talk to strangers.”

“Well, you’re talking to one right now.”

I try to glare at him but he is too cute, no scratch that,  he  is too hot.

“Okay, I’ll make you an exception. Just for tonight.” I say giving up on being a hard-to-get.

“So what’s your name?” he asks.

“Jenny.”

“I don’t believe you.” He smirks at me.

Of course Jenny is not my real name. He is mistaken if he thinks I can just divulge my information to anyone.

“But okay, I’ll call you that for the meantime. ” He shrugs off his shoulders and smiles.

For the meantime?

I ignore his panty-dropping smile and ask him, “How about you? What’s your name?”

“John.”

I laugh out loud. What a fake name. “Anyone could say he is John.”

“Well, it’s just fair. You can call me John and I call you Jenny.”

I take a sip of my drink. He looks to be a bachelor and a playboy with the way he flirts, taking advantage of his outrageously gorgeous looks.

“So, Jenny what brings you here all alone.”

“Aren’t you alone too?”

I see his amused look. “I’m asking you first.”

“I’m here to celebrate my last day on this earth.”

“You’re kidding.”

“No shit. It might be true.” I take another glass of beer.

“Why, Jenny?”

“I’ll spare you the details, John.” I reply back with his fake name.

He smiles amusingly and then I felt a damn feeling as I stare back at his blue eyes like an ocean so deep it could drown me.  He eyes me with an unknown emotion swimming deep in the hollows of his eyes before looking down at my lips.

“I want to kiss you.” He suddenly whispers.

Damn! I'm taken aback at his bold remark. I feel my cheeks shading the color of blood as I bite my lower lip.

“Please don’t do that Jenny. You’re turning me on.”

“What?” I innocently blink at him. I smirk inwardly as I see his breathing become ragged. Am I giving him that effect?

I didn’t see it coming. It was so lightning fast that suddenly my body is crashed unto his hard body as his hands grip my back. I gasp as my hands come in contact with his chest.

Oh my! I could feel the hard toned body underneath his shirt. I bet he has those perfect abs that would make any girl drool over.

“Don’t play innocent on me, Jenny.” He whispers huskily before colliding his warm lips on mine.

Oh, damn.

His one hand grasps my head as he takes my mouth deeper. His warm lips are covering every inch of my lips not missing out a spot. I feel my breathing stops at his sudden assault.

I’ve never been kissed like this before. His sudden assault makes me forget my biggest problem and my plan of just getting drunk tonight. His tongue darts out and skims over my lower lip. My mind suddenly goes blank at his action so I grab his nape and begin to respond to his kisses. I feel his smile as he roams his hands all over my body.

“Let’s get out of here.” I barely hear him whisper between our kisses. I feel him lift me up and when I opened my eyes again, we are already in a room. My mind is still processing if this is a VIP room exclusively for the rich bastards and how we got here so fast when he suddenly lifts my shirt and takes it off.

I suddenly want to cover my chest but he grabs my hands and whispers, “Perfect.” as he gazes at my bra-cladded breasts. He starts kissing my neck down to my chest while his hands playfully stroke my inner thighs.

“J-John…Ah…” I can’t seem to fathom what the hell is happening and the emotions I've never experienced before are flooding me. His warm tongue glides between my breasts before he reaches behind and unhooks my bra.

He leads me to a bed and lays me down as he continues kissing me. I moan as the alcohol seems to be blocking out any of my logic reasoning. I am still in a daze withhis wet kisses when I abruptly hear the tear of a foil. I look up to him and realize he is already naked and so am I. My eyes nearly bulge out from their sockets as I take a peek of his huge manhood.

He puts the condom on himself and seconds later, I feel him tearing my walls down. It was so painful that tears gush out from my eyes.

“Shit, Jenny… y-you’re a …virgin?”

I nod and brush the tears away. He stills and leans down on me. “Shhh… The pain will go away soon.” He starts kissing me gently before moving again so slowly making me used to his intrusion.

I could not describe enough what I feel. I am in the paramount of my greatest emotion I have never thought I could experience. He just me gave wings to soar high in an exquisite ecstasy as I feel something building up inside my very core.

I could hear our labored breathes mingling with each other as he takes me higher with his slow and passionate pace.

“Jenny…” John groans huskily before the shattering peak of our moment. He growls as his breathing rapidly increases and he buries his face on my neck. I feel my eyes droop as darkness overtakes me and I fall down into oblivion.

-