Tag 1

Do I have a crush? Nope. Never had one in my life

Middle name.  Reign, because I will reign over all of you someday...... Or my dad just thought it sounded nice.

Height. Last I checked I was 5'3". I could have grown an inch since I was 12 but not more than that.

Shoe size: I am an 8 1/2 but because I'm fat, I wear a nine. More room on the sides.

Eye color. The most deep and beautiful mud you will ever see. Aka brown.

Last time I cried? Last week. It was not a good week. Too many thought going through my head and not enough distractions. I managed to hide the fact that I was crying from my coworkers at least.

Biggest fear. Being abandoned by those I love because of something I did. 

Last song I listened to? I am listening to something right now, so I'll just link that

Music like this helps me write and relax.

The last person I texted was my stepdad, asking him to pick me up from work when all the housekeepers at the hotel I work at finished early.

My favorite app is Podbean. I can listen to many great podcasts while working.

I don't know many people that would be fine with being tagged, so I recomend to you to tag someone or yourself. Maybe I am socially awkward maybe I don't want to spend a half-hour trying to get tags to work and failing. Who knows.