Melbourne cheer squad

Emily's pov
We are a group of nine girls, who dance and cheer, we are pretty good if I must say so myself. We are going to LA in two days time to compete in a worldwide competition. We are all very close friends and help each other out. I am the leader of the team but one of my best friends Tegan has always been jealous.

" Okay girls today is the last practice before we fly to LA, so let's make it good or else..." Emily sassed to the rest of the squad.

Tegan's pov
Emily is such a pretty,funny, sweet girl but she is the worst captain ever, she turns all bitchy and mean... she does the exact same when she is dating someone. She's single for now but Emily's never single for longer than a week, I'm not saying she is a slut or anything but she has a new boyfriend every two weeks.

The rest of the girls obeyed Emily and put full effort into their routine, meanwhile Tegan ditched practice half way through to go 'pack for LA' because she has so much stuff.

Emily's pov
We had a great practice apart from Tegan fucking walking out... she said she was going to pack, but we all know she was going to meet some stranger she met on twitter and hook up with him. I have to admit though she is a really good cheerleader so doesn't need much practice .

Abbie's pov
I'm Tegan and Emily's best friend and I'm sort of piggy in the middle I know both of their secrets and what they say about each other but I just try my best to keep them to myself. I knew that Tegan walked out because her boyfriend Evan broke up with her over text but she's a 'popular' pretty girl so she didn't want everyone to know plus she didn't want to hold anyone back. Emily told me she thought she would be hooking up with some stranger but I just let her think that.

Tegan's pov
The only people I can trust right now are Abbie and Skylar. Only they know my secret. I went home to my apartment sat with a tub of cookie dough ice cream and watched mean girls. When it finished I dragged myself off of the sofa and finished packing for LA. I invited Skylar over for a sleepover as Abbie was with Emily. We watched a few movies but got a reasonably early night as we had to get up early for LA.

Skylar's pov
Tegan is a lovely girl and we are really close now, she is turning me I to a slutty bitch just like her ..(inside joke) we are both bitches but I don't really care. The rest of the squad are so lovely so it's easy being part of the team. To be honest all of us are boy crazy, some of us more open and confident about it than others... I can already tell there is going to be a really cute boy in LA and he will date Emily or Tegan and them there will be a bitch fight and the rest of the squad will get jealous...

SORRY FOR THE REALLY SHORT FIRST CHAPTER, THEY WILL GET LONGER!!!!!
Btw the "one cute guy" turns into 5 cute guys ...
Follow my twitter @brookstegan ❤️