Chapter 1:something about her

i was on my nightly killing spree and i came to this house. all the lights were off so i serched the house for an open window. i found one on the left side and it was on the ground, lucky me. I crawl through the window carefuly so i dont land on her head but my foot sliped and i bonked her head. 

"What the crap!"

then she looked at me with fear... then smiled. for some reason i felt my heart skip a beat.

she was just looking at me. my cut face and my blood stained white hoodie didnt seem to phase her. 

"Go to sleep." i told her.

"well i was aleep untill yo fell on me."she said with such spite that made me wanna laugh.

" Ha ha whats your name?"

"im Morgan and you must be jeff right?"

"Hmm your smart."

"And your hear to kill me right? well i wont let you not untill you kiss me." those word made my heart beat faster. Is this chick for real?"Well?" she said in a shaky voise scared ill say no.

"Well your lucky your cute" i said hopeing shed take that as a comliment.then i pined her to her bed and what started as a kiss became making out and then she moaned and i stoped.

"im sorry i couldnt help it." she said blushing so bright her face looked like blood. she was so emberrised and she was so cute.

"i thought it was cute" i said smiling then she giggled." can i come back tomrrow night?" i adked nervously.

"id like that alot." she said

after i watched her go to sleep i went on a killing spree waiting for tomrrow to come