1.Felix

It was a peaceful Saturday night when I got the call. 

"FELIX COME AND SAVE ME I'M GONNA DIE"  

"Jisung? Are you okay? Why are you screaming?"  I asked holding my phone away from my ear because of his screaming.

"JUST COME! QUICKLY!" 

Those were the last words I heard from Jisung. I quickly got myself sorted and ran to his house, a bit worried in case something had happened to him. 

When I got there I rang the door bell and after a few seconds, Jeongin opened the door.

"Hi Hyung! Come in!" he greeted, moving aside a little to let me in. I turned to him and asked

"What the hell is happening?" but Jeongin just giggled and walked into the living room. I followed him and immediately laughed at the sight.

Jisung and Changbin were stood up on a table screaming at a tiny little spider on the floor. 

"SOMEONE KILL IT!" Jisung screamed pointing at it.

I went over to the spider and picked him it.

"Come and say hi to the little spider" I teased getting closer to the pair. Changbin looked as if his soul left his body and Jisung just screamed at me.

"FELIX I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU IF THAT THING GOES ANYWHERE NEAR ME!"

I took it to the door and put it on the ground. 

"Bye little spider"

I turned around and walked back to where the others were. When I got back Chan, Woojin, Hyunjin, Seungmin and Minho were also there.

"Oh hi Felix!" Seungmin said when he saw me.

"We were gonna watch a horror movie, want to watch it with us?"

I didn't like horror movies but I nodded and headed for the couch.

"Hi Lixie!" Changbin grinned when I sat next to him

"Hi Binnie!" I giggled as he put an arm around my shoulder.

Minho saw us and whispered something to Jisung which made him giggle

"Oi Minho! What did you say?"I asked him, puffing my cheeks out.

"H-He said you and Changbin look like a couple" Jisung said bursting into laughter.

The whole room irrupted with laughter as I started to chase Minho around the room with a red face. I eventually stopped as I started to feel tired. I sat back down beside Changbin and Chan put the movie on. 

Every jumpscare I'd bite my lip trying not to scream but it failed. Jisung screamed along with me and I eventually ended up on Changbins lap.

This was normal for us, we had always been really close.  Once the movie had ended, I got off of Changbins lap and cuddled up next to him

"So what should we do now?" Hyunjin said looking around the room. Jeongins face lit up.

"Lets play truth or dare!" he shrieked jumping up and down.

Of course, all of us agreed since he was the baby and everyone loves him.

After everyone had a shot, Seungmin turned to me.

'Dang it' I thought, 'I thought they'd forget about me.'

"Truth or dare?" he grinned, I thought for a few seconds before picking dare.

"I dare you to kiss the person you like the most here!"

Everyone apart from Changbin started to laugh. They obviously knew I liked Changbin the most, I swear Seungmin, I'm gonna kill you. 

"Ugh fine.." I said turning to Changbin and pecking him on the cheek. Seungmin giggled and said

"Nooo! On the lips silly!" 

I went red. Yeah me and Changbin were close but not that close. I hadn't even had my first kiss yet!

"B-but.." I stuttered trying to come up with an excuse but it didn't work. 

I got up and sat on his lap.

"Sorry" I whispered into his ear before smashing my lips onto his. What shocked me the most is that he kissed back. He grabbed the back of my neck, pulling me closer as I wrapped my arms around his neck. 

He bit my lip, of course as he bit my lip, I gasped letting him slide his tongue into my mouth. We probably would've gone further if it wasn't for Woojin coughing. 

We broke apart and I hid my face in Changbins neck, embarrassed from what just happened. I could hear the rest of them saying things like 

"I only meant a peck! Not a full out make-out session!"

"Did you seriously do that in front of the child?"

"Yah! I'm not a child!"

"Innie, stop lying!  You're a cute little baby!"

"Seungmin shut up before I cellotape your mouth shut!"

"Minho! Jisung! Get a room already!"

"Okay the!"

I heard footsteps and I finally decided to look up.

"Sorry Felix but I need to borrow Chagbin for a few minutes, is that okay?" Chan asked once he noticed I was listening.

"Yeah that's fine, I need to talk to Woojin anyway"

I turned to Woojin and leaded him outside.

"So..." I started.

A/N: Sorry this was so short. This is actually my first time writing a chapter this long before and I really wanted to publish it. I'm sorry about any spelling mistakes, I'm also not a good writer so this story will probably be all over the place. Anyways I hope you liked it and I'll try