Prologue

A/N So you guys got to 30 votes on the plot :D So here's the prologue as promised. Let's start off easy with um... 30 votes and 20 comments. This prologue is dedicated to @CarrieFeng for the amazing cover!!!

Prologue

Zayn's POV

"Hello?" I asked. I could hear loud sobbing through the phone.

"Zayn? He's dead! H-h-harry's dead!" Anne cried.

"It's ok, Anne." I said, although it wasn't. "I'll be over soon." I said quickly before hanging up, grabbing my stuff and walking out the door. I could already feel the tears swelling up in my eyes.

"Niall? Meet me at Harry's house. He's... He's dead." I said to Niall as I ran towards my car.

"Oh. Are you ok? Is Anne ok?" he asked. He could tell I was crying.

"I'm ok. I'm just worried about Anne. She's got no one with her anymore because Harry was the only one who lived at home with her." I told him.

"Oh. Well I'm glad you're ok, love. Stop crying, ok?" Niall said to me.

"Ok. I love you. I'll see you later." I said.

"I love you too." he said, then hung up.

Unknown's POV

"Bring Bring." my telephone called. I quickly grabbed it of my bedside table and looked at the caller ID. Liam Payne it said. Of course it was. It must be time.

"What's up, Payne?" I said into the phone.

"He's dead. Harry's dead." Liam informed me.

"The plan starts now." I said to him

"How is this going to work?" he asked me.

"I will send you the details now." I told him.

"Ok. Bye." he said abruptly before hanging up.

A/N really really short prologue sorry! Who do you think the unknown POV is? yeah I already hit you with the unknown POV and this is only the prologue!!!! Sorry that this is so short!!! Hope you like it so far :D 30 votes and 20 comments!!! :D
Love you all,
Rebecca xx