1

"Daki! No running in the kitchen"

"Daichi! Keep your lego bricks in place"

"Daki! No more playing water gun in the living room"

"Daichi! It's time for lunch, enough playing video games"

"What a day" You sighed heavily, throwing yourself on the couch after all the discipline and rough cleaning inside the house. It has been a tough parenting day for you. Your loving husband, Osamu Dazai is in the Armed Detective Agency, still getting busier in his missions and murder cases.

Watching the twins having fun playing, you felt so much emotional and happy. Daki and Daichi are the best blessings that came into you and Dazai's life after all. You could not help yourself but to feel so nostalgic about your first meeting with Dazai.

"One Caramel Macchiato, please" You smiled while ordering at the counter. After opening your bag to reach for your wallet, a guy passed by and went to the same counter with you.

"One cup of poison- I mean expresso for me, i'll pay" He laughed softly gave his credit card for payment as he placed his hand underneath his chin, using his other hand to ruffle his dark brown shaggy hair while staring at those doll-like looking orbs of yours.

"Uhh that's my drink so I'll pay"

"Too bad the beautiful girl accepted my payment" He blocked the counter to prevent you from complaining even further.

"Move"

"How about... N O"

"I said, MOVE" You raised your tone and activated your power which can increase your agility and physical power thrice than your opponent. You were about to push him aside with one hand.

He held your hand and pouted "You can't" You widened your eyes and thought "Shit. A nullification power??"

"Maam.. Sir..  Your names, please??"

"It's Mr. and Mrs. Dazai" He playfully winked

"EXCUSE ME?!?!"

"You're finally excused"

"yOU FUCKING BASTARD" You threw your fist for a heavy punch but he dodged happily, he reached for your arm to pull you to the nearest table.

During that time, he recruited you in the agency due to your potentials. You were still hesitating from all the negotiations and promises that he claimed. But, you ended up joining because why not? This agency might improve your abilities that can help save people's lives.

After one year of joining, Dazai finally confessed his feelings for you that caused your relationship to take its one step higher. After six months of courting and getting to know each other deeply, he decided to ask you out officially.

"(Y/N)- SANNNN" Atsushi screamed while chasing you in the hallway. You stopped and saw his panic expression.

"D-Dazai- san.. hE TOOK HIS SUICIDE SERIOUSLY THIS TIME HE IS IN THE OFFICE AND-"

With a blink of an eye, you went to the office. You barged in and saw nothing. You literally did a "what the actual fuck" expression while looking around.

"So Atsushi finally got your attention" Dazai spoke from behind, making you flinch a little bit.

"Stop with these stupid games that you have under your sleeves, it is not funny" You rolled your eyes. He walked towards you slowly, leaning in your ear and whispered. "You've been so busy nowadays, this is the only thing that I can do to get your attention" You blushed and smiled, hugging him tightly.

"(Y/N)"

"Hmmm??"

"Do you mind committing suicide with me??"

"DAZAI!"

"Will you be my girlfriend??"

"D-Dazai.." A tear fell on your face and looked at his beautiful brown eyes "YESSSS" you squealed and screamed happily. He leaned in for a soft kiss then hugged you again afterwards.

Your relationship and love for each other isn't perfect. But, it is very worthwhile because the both of you are happily loving each other. The ride was filled with struggles and hardships, but you always choose to stay and love each other at the end of the day

After four years of being in a mature and serious relationship, the both of you decided to be married and then baaaam, Daichi and Daki came into your life like a big ray of sunshine.

"MMAMAAAA"  The twins screamed making you get out of your daydream session. "Yes Daki and Daichi?" You stood up and faced the two.

"YOU TOLD US THAT WE ARE GOING TO SURPRISE DADDY HMPH" Daki crossed his arms.

"Surprise what- OHMYGOSH" you rushed over and checked your calendar.

"tODAY'S FATHER'S DAY AND WE HAVEN'T PREPARED ANYTHING"

You ran into the kitchen and tied your hair in a messy bun, then quickly wore your apron.

"Kids, kindly please prepare your gifts for daddy" The two happily nodded, going back to their room.