✝️BLOODY CROSS chapter 1✝️

SHIP: taejinkook

Side ship: sope
Nammin/joonmin

Seokjin is the maknae

Hope you enjoy

*******

BLOODY CROSS
Lord please help us, help us to be kind, help us not to be selfish, help us to be selfless. I started praying in silently in my room.

I'm Seokjin, I'm a priest in a small town in gwancheon a province in korea, I love this town, its so peaceful here, despite of the modernization.

I have a few people that come here in the church. Even its just few, I rather stay here than be assign In a different parish. Its nice in here except for the other the people here that didn't accept this church. They say something bad about this church but I don't mind them. I just focus on chores that need be done in the church.

Right now I'm starting to swept the floor. As I got near in the altar, I notice a man his quite tall, his wearing a hoodie black jacket, he's pale.

Maybe his just want to talk to god, I don't mind him I continue cleaning. I didn't notice that he left, that was weird.
-----------------------------------------------------------

In the near town, the hooded guy knock on the door of a huge house. The door open revealing a guy with blond hair, has a red eyes and has lots of blood in his mouth. "Taehyung, where have you been?, I keep flowing your scent but it vanish. Said by the blond hair man

"I met him hyung,"

"what!? When? .

"I met him today, in the church his a priest," I told my hyung with full of excitement.

"A Priest" the blond hair almost shout.

"Yes, hyung he's a priest, but the most beautiful priest that you'll ever seen.

I'm so in love with him, he also my mark. Like this, taehyung show his tattoo. His tattoo is not visible yet. But soon it will be visible and everyone will see that he belong's to me.

Taehyung( tattoo just random photo)

Seokjin tattoo(random photo)

"By the way where is jungkook

"By the way where is jungkook.? I wanna told him about my mate. I think he's going to be jealous. Taehyung said with a smile on his face.

"His upstairs, having sex with his victim" said the blond guy.

"Jimin hyung can I go inside the house, its getting cold in here. He said while holding his shoulder.

Jimin let him go inside, "sorry its a little messy in the living room." Jimin hyung said I saw 2 dead people on the couch.

"I'm going to jk room." Said taehyung "ok,I'm just gonna clean this up" said jimin with a dead body on his shoulder.

Taehyung pov

I was still in the staircase when I heard a loud moan.

Ahhhhhhhh faster faster jungkoook. Then it stop. I wonder why it stop, then I was outside his door. I knock he said "come in hyung".

I open the door I see jk holding the women's broken neck. "You kill your fuck buddy again! What is the reason this time? I cross my arm.

"She fucking call me jungkook" jungkook answer with angry voice.

I really dont know if I will be laugh or get mad with him. "Is that it? For fucking sake that's your only reason?

"I want her to call me master when were having sex,is it hard to do" jk said while going to get his clothes in the cabinet.

"I think you will grow up if you find your mate, like me."

"What? Jk was slight shock in the revelation.

"I will meet him tomorrow ,wanna come"?
__________________

This is my new one
shot story,it will be divided in 3 parts also.

Thankyou for reading.