Rough waters

Kami's POV: The whole ride back from the marina, he flew. No fun tricks, no talking, no laughing. He just sped his way through the choppy waves. I knew my David, something was up. We pulled into the dock, barely even slowing down before we came to an abrupt stop. He stormed off, chunking the sea doo keys on to the deck and leaving me helplessly stranded on this lake contraption, that I was so unfamiliar with. He darted up the stairs to the lake house, obviously having a destination in mind. Like he had anywhere to go! What did I do wrong? Where is he going? Is he leaving me?!
David's POV: " I had to get out. I can't be treated like this anymore. Kamille is pissing me off. I don't even know what I feel like right now man. I have so many thoughts runnin through my head, I feel like a freakin girl." I thought as I ran up the stairs. "I do feel a little guilty about leaving her all helpless like that. I can just picture her sad little face. Should I go back and help her? Should I explain? "NO" a voice in my head told me. She deserves it. So I kept going.
Susan's POV: "Mmm.. Smells delicious!" I thought to myself, cooking the brisket in the kitchen. It's been a long day, a great meal was prepared, the table was set, and it was almost 6:30 which meant it was almost time for a relaxing dinner, and a succesfull way to end a very eventful day. "BOOM" I heard a loud thud behind me. And I turn around in shock, David was angrily storming though into the house. trying not to make eye contact with me. "David, honey what's wrong?!" I yell. No reply. He weaved past me, grabbed the keys to his truck and burst open the door into the front yard. Within one minute, he was gone.