First Date

In the past couple of years you'd been on the Order of Shadows you never thought that this situation you would experience.

A pale and toned back is facing you, slightly covered by a mane of long and lustrous dark hair that looks like black fluid water. Broad shoulders rising and descending as this person breathes, light snores are been heard as this person sleeps.

The bed you rests is warm, the linens slightly smells like they have been recently cleaned, the person at your side emanating heat like a furnace and yet you couldn't relax to sleep. You are too concentrated into memorize every nuance of this person.

You became still, releasing slow breaths, completely stiff to keep silent to not wake the person at your side. The only hours you that you could really observe without restrain or excuses is the ones that destiny had luckily provided, like this one. The circumstances that led you here you didn't enjoy one bit, but being so near of such person, in the end you become thankful with the outcome.

Suddenly the person turns around and you quickly close your eyes, faking sleep, taking measured breaths, forcing yourself to relax your stiffness as you had been taught to use, wishing that the person at your side isn't awake. You peak through your eyelashes to the person's face, seeing the couple of scars that marries his noxian features, the corruption circling around the left eye, such thing you learned that was caused by the cursed scythe he carries proudly. Said weapon being the memento of his successful mission on Vindor and his life curse, it doesn't relent one bit of his beauty.

Shieda Kayn is a beautiful young man as he is a dangerous and ruthless assassin, he seems to be so desensitized from anything towards compassion or love that you knew that, even he knowing the feelings you have for would make him disgusted at you and push you away, such thing you couldn't bear to experience.

...

......

.........

On the very day you finally reached the Order you were being dragged by one of the trained acolytes to meet the master of the place himself, Zed. You wondered what you'd done to have the honor to meet the master himself in flesh and bones. Your questioning was cut short when you entered a great hall and has been thrown to the floor, which later you realize that is near Zed's throne steps. You raised your head to look at the red clad ninja on higher position to soon later look at the floor you are kneeling, your heart beating so fast at finally reach the first step of your objective, a thing you have been striving for the past decade.

- "Why are you so near my temple, woman?" – The deep and spectral voice of the Master of Shadows questions you, making you tremble on your spot.

- "I want to enter the Order of Shadows."

- "For what a Demacian like you, which condemn magic users, would wish to go to a place full of magic users, and specifically, on my order?"

- "Vengeance and freedom."

- "Those for what?" - The master is direct, your heart beats too fast.

- "Vengeance for Demacia, which had shone me away in being a magic user." – You raise your hands, showings whisps of the red magic you've been blessed and cursed until the end of your days. – "And freedom for the person which had gave me freedom from eminent slavery. This person is currently caged for life in Demacia and I wish to free him, like when he freed me when I was younger."

For a few moments silence met you after your speech, your pessimist side already fearing that he would say no and kill you on the spot. You couldn't die right now, you've to pay this debt of life, and the atrocities that Demacia is imposing to their own people should be stopped.