Prologue

In this world Mankind was hunted to extinction, except for those that decided to wall themselves in, by the order of the king.
At least that is what the king wanted his people to think, 107 years ago.
Creatures in the shape of humans, that eat only one thing, human bodies.
The creature known only as Titan.
They are anywhere from 4 meters tall to the tall, 30 meters tall Titan.
In order to survive, mankind by the order of its king, sealed off the town, with a series of three walls, in the shape of a circle.
The Inner wall, Sina.
The middle wall, Rose.
Finally the outer wall, Maria.
These three walls, protected its people, from Titans.
If the outer wall Maria were ever breached, everyone could evacuate into wall Rose.
That was only true in theory, as the closer you got to the center of the city, the less land there was for people.
The further out from the center, the more land.
So in practice, if one of the walls is breached, they have to forcefully cut the population from wall Maria by 2/3, to fit all the people.
That is a lot of senseless killing, by order of the king.
Each gate is surrounded by a half dome.
Each gate in the four cardinal directions.
The North Gate.
The East Gate.
The South Gate.
Finally the West Gate.
Each Wall, having 4 gates.
The walls can't be broken through, however, the Gates, can be.
On that day, humanity remembered ... the dread that was life under their rule ... the humiliation of being caged like birds ...
The year is 845.
A 60 meter tall Titan, appears at the door of wall Maria in the Shiganshina District.
It kicks the gate down, crashing its foot through the gateway, creating a bigger hole.
The appearance of the Titan that peered over the wall, which is 50 meters, we will call the Colossal Titan, created mass hysteria inside the town of Shiganshina.
One blonde-haired boy makes the following observation.
"It's made ... a hole in the wall ...?"
The boy has blonde hair and blue eyes.
He is standing next to a boy with brown hair and green eyes, and a girl with black hair and black eyes.
The blonde-haired boy is Armen Arlett.
The brown-haired boy is Eren Yeager.
The girl is Asian and is Mikasa Ackerman.
The three children run towards Eren's house, but Armen is called towards his grandpa, who drags him towards the evacuation boats.
Eren and Mikasa, run towards their house after Eren gets worried about a piece of the wall possibly coming down from the wall and crushing his house.
That is what he and Mikasa find.
Carla Yeager is trapped under the wreckage of the house.

Meanwhile, in another part of the Shiganshina district, pieces of the wall are raining down from the sky, as it is a 50-meter wall that was broken through.
A mother and a father, of middle-class descent, are running with their 7-year-old daughter through the streets of Shiganshina when a random man knocks her over.
"Oh, I'm glad you're safe!" says the mom grabbing her daughter's hand.
"Are you hurt? We have to get out of here, quickly!" says the father as he checks over the condition of his daughter.
A piece of the wall then comes down crushing both parents and knocking the daughter down.
A man from the Garrison, protectors of the wall, grabs her hand.
"Can you stand up? Run to the boat!" says the man from the Garrison, as he drags the girl towards the boat.
She sees a Titan with armor on as skin, that we will call, the Armored Titan.
She vows to kill it, once she safely makes it onto the boat.
"I'll kill you! There won't be one Titan left in the world once I'm through with you!" says the boy, named Eren Yeager, as he vows to kill the Colossal Titan.
She vows to kill the Armored Titan.
Her name is Kururugi Kaname.
She was 9 years old during the, Fall of Wall Maria.
Her hair color was blonde and her eyes were blue.
She was average height for her age.
She wore mid-class clothes from the shops inside Wall Sina.

After a hundred years of peace in their self imposed confinement, the so-called Colossal Titan appeared and breached the defenses.
They were forced to take refuge behind Wall Rose.
Armin Arlelt and Mikasa Ackermann were residents of stricken Shiganshina District.
Along with a certain young man by the name of Eren Jaeger.
It was the year 847, two years after the Titans' attack when the three friends joined the 104th Cadet Corps.
She lost everything to the Titans.
But shipped out in a rescue vessel, the words of one young boy gave this girl a new purpose.
She vowed to seek revenge on the Armored Titan and reclaim their hometown.
So, to fulfill this promise she made to herself, she, too, decided to join the 104th.
Her name is Kururugi Kaname.
She is 11 years old.
Her hair color is blonde and her eyes are blue.
She is 5 feet and 2 inches tall.
She weighs about 95 pounds.
She still wears upper-class clothes from Sina.
She wears a blue pendant around her neck.
She wears a green long-sleeved shirt and silver pants and hoodie.
She wears brown boots strapped to her thighs, over her pants.
She wears a silver jacket with the Cadet Logo, over her clothes.
She also owns a Cape with the same logo, that she can put on.