Frozen 3

Anna and Kristoff are super excited for their wedding and Kristoff being the king of Arendelle and Anna queen of Arendelle. While Elsa is living in the Enchanted Forest, she meets a guy who has the same power ability as Elsa. It starts awkwardly like Anna and Hans, Elsa says, Ï'm the queen of the enchanted forest, I was the queen of Arendelle before but I chose to rule the Enchanted Forest, My sister Anna is the queen of Arendelle now".  She then looks at the time and says, "I.. I have to go.". Elsa takes Sitron her water horse and goes to Arendelle. She sees Anna and hugs her and congratulates her. The guy Elsa met went to the wedding because it was an open invitation. He found a poster that says, Hans Westergaard, ESCAPES PRISON! "I, Anna of Arrendelle, take you Kristoff Bjorgman, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part." There is a party, and Elsa sees a familiar face she is sure she had seen before... She brushes it off as just that she is tired. Anna and Elsa and all her friends go to sleep. Elsa thinks she likes the guy she met. Anna wakes up in a strange place. It's very cold there, and there he is Hans. She tries to leave but realizes she is tied up. Hans then says, "You got away with it last time but not this time.". Anna stays frightened. Elsa wakes up to find that Anna is missing... Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf search the whole castle for her but she is not there. While Elsa was searching she stumbled upon the same guy. She said, "Hi I'm so sorry I did not introduce myself last time, I'm Elsa." Ï'm sorry too my name is Jack and I have ice powers.", he says. Elsa freaks out and they start talking and searching for Anna everywhere. When they were looking for Anna, Jack says, do you know this Hans guy? Elsa becomes frightened and quickly realizes where Anna is. Come with me NOW! "Kristoff, Olaf come, I know where Anna is!!!" They quickly get Sitron and Sitron brings his friends for the others and they are going to the Enchanted Forest! They go to see the past. Elsa takes them and, Olaf sees how he was made by Elsa and Anna.  Kristoff sees how he was collecting ice when he was little with Sven. Sven also sees that. Then they go to the recent past and see Hans take Anna in her sleep and they are in the Enchanted Forest. They all go back to the Enchanted Forest. Jack says, Ï know where Anna is, they used to hold hostage people of Northuldra maybe Hans is keeping her there and it is deep in the forest and takes a fair amount of time to get there. Sven this is where we get the other donkeys. Sven leads them all and they arrived there. Elsa sees a bit of red hair there and sees Anna. Everyone come! I found Anna!! She unties here. Then Hans appears and shuts Elsa up and captures her. Hans says, "this is the time I will finally kill Elsa"(chuckles) "OU ARE A MANIAC HANS!" Elsa says. Then comes in and closes Hans's eyes while Kristoff and Anna tie him up. "Whos the one whos gonna die now?", says Kristoff. Elsa run. They all went back to Arendelle and Kristoff and Anna shared a room!