Chapter 1 - The Pre-Debut Days - Part 1

Her name is Sandara Park.
She just came back to her home country after years of youth spent in the Philippines.
She came back for one reason.
YG Entertainment.
Yang Hyun-suk had her signed to the label.
Leaving behind the fame and glory she had built in the Philippines since 2003,
she is now a YG Trainee in South Korea.

[Dara's POV]

I honestly didn't expect THIS much of work for a trainee. My trainee days wasn't too long just yet and I think I won't survive another month, at the most. 

Dance instructor: "Break's over! Back in positions!"

Oh god. I look at the clock, and only five minutes past. What did I sign myself up for? Intense trainee training? I didn't think that this was the case when Yang Sunbaenim explained the contract. He didn't explain the "training" deep enough. He could have said "intense trainee training program" or something like that.
"Park? Break's over. Snap out of your daydream."
Oh gosh. That hardcore dance instructor. Better get to my spot now.

[Jiyong's POV]
Youngbae and I were allowed to leave and fetch lunch first, so most of the dance practice rooms are still occupied by the newbies. Youngbae suddenly screams quietly.

"Yah."

I turned my head to find him standing at a door, peeking through the glass.

"You can head on to lunch first if you want. I'll stay here for a while." Youngbae said.
Curious, I go to where he is standing. Girls. Youngbae and girls. He wants a girlfriend, I see. He always says that he'll be forever alone because he's short, but I don't think so. I think he'll have more than a million fangirls chasing after him when we debut as GDYB. Excitement.

I stand with him at the door for a while, wanting to know how our future colleagues will look like. There's this particular one that caught my attention, but I don't tell Youngbae. Hope I'll see her soon enough.
I pull Youngbae to the cafeteria. After getting our food and settling down, he wouldn't shut up about the girls he saw in there. He likes dancing, to the point that we call him "Dance Machine". The girls inside the practice room were dancing. He is attracted. Simple equation, right? I just really hope he won't lay eyes on the one I did...