Authors Note / First Sighting

Dear My Fucking Awesome Readers

    Yes, this is a Bixlu. No ,you can't hate on it in the comments. Yes, you are free to leave this book if you don't like this ship. Keep in mind that I keep my books in line with the anime/manga, so in doing so, if any ship is hinted at (aside from Nalu) or confirmed (like Gajevy is) then it will be in here. I love you all

                                                   -Julie

************************************

                            Bixslow
Flashback:

I was standing off to the side of the guild watching the Miss Fairy Tail competition. I start to zone out, not paying attention until the beautiful pink and gold aura of a pure soul shines out from someone and it catches my eyes. I look up trying to see who the soul belongs to and see a blonde hair, brown eyed beauty. She's in a blue Fairy Tail cheerleaders outfit. She's one hot cheerleader, I'm going to call her that from now on . I think to myself eying her up and down. I stare at her trying to remember her name when it comes to me. Her name is Lucy, Laxus mentioned her when talking about his plan to take over the guild. He said that the ransom her father had put on her head about a month ago is the whole reason Phantom Lord attacked us, making us look weak. I grit my teeth, hating the fact that such a pretty girl could be the reason our guild sunk so low. Shaking my head, I look up at the stage and realize that the part Evergreen plays in setting Laxus's plan into motion has already been completed and now it's time to get ready for phase two of his plan to take over the guild.

*Time skip to Lucy defeated Bixslow*

I had just got my ass handed to me by Cheerleader, her Celestial Spirit Leo who the guild knows as Loke done a spell that caused a bright light and temporarily blinded me, rendering a spell that I control with my eyes useless. Can't take a soul I can't see. I smile to myself as I get up off the ground. The image of Lucy's pretty face crosses my mind and I can't help but feel that any girl who can kick my ass is worth seeking a relationship with. She also has the most beautiful soul I have seen in a while. Too bad her soul seeks out Natsus whenever they are close to each other. Luckily for me there isn't a silver cord tying their two souls or I'd be fighting the bond of soul mates trying to get with her. So either Lucy has a crush on the pyro or they are best friends, which would explain why her pink and gold soul seeks his red and dark grey even without a silver cord in place. It means they're bonded or bound to be bonded. Makes me wonder what type of bond though. Levy's green and silver soul seeks out Lucy's but it's clear that Lucy and Levy are best friends. Those two are bound by friendship, which is why their souls seek each other out. I hope friendship is the reasons Natsus and Lucy's soul seek each other out. If they get together then any hopes I have of getting Lucy goes down the drain. Well not any hopes, they're not soul mates so they could still break up, but them getting together would still make it more difficult for me. I shake my head as I make my way to the edge of Magnolia and then climb up on top of the roof of a tall building so I can watch The Battle Of Fairy Tail. My babies then fly to circle my head and watch with me. Lucy Heartfilia, one day you will be mine. I think to myself.