INTRO

In a world where normal is always what to be expected, you can imagine why those who are anything but to hide beneath the mundane cover. Shadowkind ,that's what we've been called because that is where we taken our place, by those who don't have to. No one knows who created our kind , or when , or even why. Although we have been hidden from most, there are few humans who have discovered us. Killing us , trapping us , they started a war. A war unknown to the oblivious . A.o.L , Agency of light , ( since light destroys darkness , which is what we are to them, evil ) even though there's nothing good about them . So to protect Shadowkind ( and hit A.o.L over the head ) we created the S.I , Shadowkind Institution . They train , protect , feed those who need to from the living ( vampires ) or get control over anger management issues ( werewolves) . But the A.o.L had a trick up their sleeve too . Humans called Unveilers they have the sight of seeing through Shadowkind's marks created by warlocks to cloak them without devices . They began to abduct the Unveilers to destroy Shadowkind. The war is still raging through modern times . Underneath the cities all over the world , but most Shadowkind take refuge in New York , where the biggest Institute is placed .                                         

*thank you guys for reading this . I hope this peakes your interest . Please leave any comments good or bad . And if you want you can vote . I will update when I can because I am not on it everyday . Bye 😜😝😜😋😗😜😜😋😋😋😝😝😝😝😜*
  Purpletortoise
P.s. The picture I put because I thought it was funny!