Storytelling Eliatrope

In a small and familiar farm, Adamai pouted as he tossed a stick causing a small Gerbil to chase after it before bringing it back to him. The young dragon began to repeat this process with an angry look on his face. While he did that a small portal appeared next to the dragon, revealing Yugo who looked somewhat confused.

Yugo: "Adamai! I've been looking for you for hours!"

Yugo said as he hopped out of the portal landing next to Adamai.

Yugo: "Why do you have a face like a Smacked Scarafly? Aren't you happy Percedal's still alive?"

Adamai: "Of course I am, what annoys me, is that you just left me behind! I was worried sick!"

Yugo: "I didn't have a choice Ad. Eva's recall arrow was gonna close, y'know, I would have called you If I had the chance."

Adamai: "Well, now what? What are we going to do about the Eliacube? About our people?"

Yugo: "Well, I'd love to solve the secrets of the Eliacube, but you heard the king, he wants to discuss it with the Councilors and Joris. I think it's gonna have to wait."

Adamai: "We don't have to do anything! The Dofus and the Eliacube are ours! By the time they've reached an agreement, you'll have grown a beard! I'm tired of waiting! I wanna know more about our people and our origins too!"

Yugo: "Yes I know! But what do you want us to do?"

Yugo asked causing Adamai to grumble as he stood with his arms crossed and looked away.

《Wakfu King of Cards》
Episode 6
The Story of The Eliatropes, Dragons and Jashin

At the Sadida palace there was no resting for the Sadida Princess Amalia. She stood there with the grand "Seer" reading an odd paper about another culture.

Royal "Seer": "I am sorry princess, but the King and Prince Armond have asked me to run this study past you. It is of the highest importan-"

Amalia: "Amalia do this! Amalia do that! Yesterday, they even asked me to take care of dinner for the carnivorous plants! I swear they can be just as lazy as Y/n sometimes!"

Royal Seer: "What are your instructions on that Lady Amalia-"

Amalia: "Nothing! I'm gonna sort this out with my Father and Brother right away! Where are they!?"

Amalia yelled getting more and more frustrated with this situation.

Royal Seer: "The Prince is taking care of the Troops and the King has retired to the garden. He has asked not to be disturbed."

Amalia: "Well we'll see about that!"

Amalia yelled before she stormed off in the direction of her father.