Chapter 1 The Black Wolf Demon

"Wolf! Wolf get up we have a mission!" A black haired woman with a Crow mask yells at her teammate.

"Alright I'm up not like I could sleep anyways." Wolf calmly states. "What is the mission?"

Crow looks horrified 'Wolf hasn't slept since four days ago I can see it in his eyes. I'm going to report this to the Hokage.' "Simple escort C-Rank they have a Genin Team on hit but Hokage-sama wants to talk to us first." Crow says flat showing no sign of worry for her teammate and friend.

"Ok let's go." Wolf says with a slight excitement in his voice. It's better then sitting here not doing anything.

"Hokage-sama" Wolf says kneeling in front of his leader.

"Wolf your team is to Escort Team 7 and Tazuna to his village then escort Team 7 back once the bridge is complete only Kakashi is to know your Anbu no masks. Crow and Weasel will be in full Anbu gear and be at most 500 meters away from the team and will only engage at the sign of the mission going up to a S-Rank. You will act as a normal Genin unless the mission hits SS-Rank is that understood Revan Namikaze?"

"Hai Jiji." Wolf aka Revan says with a smile and laughing like a normal 12 year old kid.

"Also this mission is for you to protect our last Uchia."

"Hai Danzo." Revan says with a hit of Malice and letting some Killing Intent out witch makes everyone but the Hokage and Danzo Freeze on the spot.

"Your dismissed." Danzo says being pleased at the sign of hatred the boy showed him.

-Time skip to the meeting at the gate-

"Kakashi Hatake" Crow calling to Kakashi. "One more person is going to be joining you on this mission. He knows about his parents and his brother. It's Revan." Crow stating it matter of factly.

Kakashi being surprised and curious why the Hokage would not only send brothers on the same mission but also would send brother and sisters on the same mission because where ever Revan goes so does Crow.

Then Weasel appears and tells Crow she will be joining Revan on the team as a Jonin. With that she shunshins away and changes into her Jonin gear then returns.

"Satsuki Uchia and Revan Uzumaki will be joining us on this mission." Kakashi regrets saying their last names immediately. As Sasuke runs up to Satsuki and Naruto walks over to Revan.

Sasuke hugs Satsuki and holds her tight Sakura is confused by this and looks at them.

"Before you ask I'm Saskue's sister" Satsuki says.

"Suki I thought you were dead. For four years I thought you were dead." Saskue says crying.

"Ok family reunions over we have a mission to do." Revan calls out only Sakura misses the fact that Revan said Reunions instead of reunion. Saskue immediately catches on and Naruto thinks about it for a few minutes the says "Nii-san is right. Let's go!"

Sakura pauses for a minute 'Naruto said Nii-san as in big brother.' shock and happiness comes over her for Naruto.

"Kakashi-sensei why do we need more genin for a simple mission?" Sakura asks, "I mean we have you and Sasuke we dont need 2 genin who dont even have a team and who are probably fresh out of the academy."

"Ok little girly if I wanted I could kill all 5 of you if I wanted but let us be honest I'm sure the orange baka over their could kill all of you if you pissed him off enough." Revan states calmly and coldly.

"Hmpf as if your a genin and no one can beat my Sasuke-kun and Kakashi is a Jonin an Elite ninja you cant compare." Sakura retorts.

Suki wisely backs up and takes Sasuke and the Orange Baka known as Naruto over with her and Tazuna to a tree to watch what she calls Fireworks. Kakashi see whats happening tries to calm everyone down before seeing its pointless and goes over with the rest of the team and whisper asks Suki if he is going to use that jutsu. She simply nods and Kakashi preps a counter.

"Sakura Haruno you do realize your sensei is a former Anbu Captain who trained both Suki and me in every form of combat a ninja needs to know and then we had the best swordsman and Swordswoman train us in use of the blades you see on my back. Now its time to leave and stop while your already in the hole." Revan calmly states like he is listing off all known facts.

Sakura just stands their seething and starts huffing before saying "Well at least we know you nobody with no family and dont have to worry about that other why would Anbu take care of your training." 

Kakashi now knows he has to step in or Sakura is going to get herself killed and then they would have to hid the body. "Sakura stop now before you go to far."

Sakura not being dumb decides to mouth off more but this time takes it to far. "You and Naruto not having parents or having any family that you have to live up to sucks but you weren't their for your supposed brother in school or at home he lived by himself many people call him a monster or demon but i disagree with them you are the DEMON" she spits out. Kakashi, Suki and Saskue who had been filled in with Naruto exactly why he wasn't and just who he is freeze on the spot.

"Kakashi-senpi I'm going to volunteer for scouting duties Suki take care of the brats while im gone we both know the pervert he is only so good." Revan says like he is completely unfazed by what Sakura had just said. He then jumps off torwards wave and the true Genin along with Tazuna are surprised by what he is doing.

-Time skip to Zabuza-

-Story follows Cannon until first fight with Zabuza-

Kakashi yells "Get down!"