Goin out

• Dedicated to R.I.P Geoffrey

Geoffrey Martinez a 13 years old ganster. He was a ganster but every still loved him. He got shot 7 times in his head, arm, heart, feet, even hands only because he wasn't responsible. He to pay 500 which he actually could've pay but he was always too lazy to go pay the money that he old. He was always playing around with his job because he was little kid in a ganster. He used to do everithing like a little kid which he was until the day that he was on his way to school and two other kids came and shot then you notice that a random neibor comes and say that he was dead and that he had been shot many time. His mother thought the man was playing but no it's was real he was in the floor. She came outside and she notice that he was dead there was no time to call the ambulance or do anything else because it was more blood outside his body than inside his mother went grazy i don't know wtf was happenning to her but she was going grazy.

"IM FEELIN MYSELF'

"IM FEELIN MYSELF'

"IM FEELIN MYSELF"

< As phone rings >

Babe: Hey'

Me:  Hey bae, What you doing?

Babe: Thinking...

Me: Okay,,, You trynna go out tonight?

Babe: Sure why not 

Me: Be ready at 6:00 pm 

Babe: Where we going?

Me: Imma tell you when we get there.. 

Babe: Arred,, Bye

DANIELA P.O.V

I had got me some Mcdonalds and i went home and started to get ready i knew it was going to be like a party or a disc. I eat my food and put some white tank top and some black booty shorts and my black and white j's I did my makeup and i looked good foreal. The house door ring bells i come down and all i see is his face giving me a 100 smile. We hop on the car and made our way. We arrived in a dominican disco called Paradise. So that song anaconda came on and I started dancing like crazy on him. He was huging me and he was telling me that he loved me and that he'll take hella bullets for me. That night he took me back home so I didn't want him to go home so he spend the night over my house.