Mine

Warnings:
Mommy Minji coming through!
I repeat: Mommy Minji!

PrEpArE yOuR hOlY wAtEr.

Siyeon opened the door to her girlfriends apartment. She was gone for 4 months, she served in the army. Now, that she was back, she wanted to surprise her girlfriend, so she didn't say a word about finishing her mission and coming back.

The owner of the apartment was sleeping and woke up to the front door opening and closing again.

Within a second she stood and sneaked out of her room. She prepared herself for a fight but then the intruder spoke up.

"Minji? Baby are you home?"

Minji frooze. She was back.

She ran into the direction the voice came from. Siyeon yelped when Minji jumped on her back and pinned her to the ground.

"You are some kind of soldier. Getting caught off-guard when someone as dangerous as me is around", Minji said.

"The thing is that this "dangerous person" you are talking about is my vampire", Siyeon casually answered. Yes, Minji was a vampire. She was the only person in the world who could make Siyeon surrender. And she loved it.

Siyeon felt warm breath hitting her neck when Minji turned her around, so her back was laying on the ground.

"We'll see who belongs to who here", Minji whispered, sending a shiver down Siyeon's spine. She trailed light kisses over Siyeons jawline. Siyeon let out a breathy moan.

She tried to stand up but Minji used her claw-like fingers to pin her down. "You aren't going anywhere", she growled. "You will face your punishment for not telling me that you're coming back and for letting yourself get caught off-guard." She kissed Siyeons neck, sharp fangs lightly scratching soft skin.

Minji pulled Siyeon up roughly and dragged her to the bedroom.

She got a box from the closet, which she put next to the bed, and looked at the wolf.

"I don't like your clothes. Take them off." Siyeon obeyed and took off her clothes.

When she was completely naked Minji walked around her slowly, her finger tracking a line over Siyeon's shoulder. "This is much better." Minji kissed Siyeon's cheek. "Now lay on the bed. On your back", she demanded.

While Siyeon did that Minji took something from the box.

"Put your hands above your head and spread your legs."

She handcuffed Siyeon's hands to the bed and used some rope to do the same with her feet. And she did the thing Siyeon hated the most. She blindfolded her.

"No, please don't!", Siyeon whined. "Minji-" "That is not my name", Minji growled and took a whip from the box.

"M-Mommy." She smiled. "Yes Wolfie?" "Could you please take off the blindfold? I wa-" "No." Siyeon gulped. "I want you to count for me, okay?" "O-Okay."

Minji slaped the whip on her belly. "One." She slaped her on the legs. "Two." On the breasts. "Th-Three."Between the legs. "Fourty... Fourty-Nine." On the belly. "F-Fifty."

Siyeon's body was red and covered with bruises, the blindfold wet because of her tears.

Minji placed kisses all over her body, ending at her core. Siyeon's breath hissed when she rubbed her clit.

Siyeon let out a tiny moan. Minji put the whip away and took a vibrator from the box.

"Mommy!", Siyeon moaned loudly when it was pushed into her and turned on. Minji undressed herself and sat onto Siyeon's face. "Eat my pussy baby wolf."