Chapter One~ The Discovery

Cordelia- It was a Friday we were all riding the bus it was normal or so we thought. Then with a loud crash, the bus stopped, my friends and I quickly looked at each other. After a few minutes, which felt like hours Phoenix finally broke the silence and said: "What's going on?" We looked to the front where our bus driver Ms. Leann Looked as if she was in a trance. I whisper to Arya "What do you think is going on," she replies, "I have no idea but somethings wrong". Arya has always been the superstitious one of us. I went to the front of the bus and asked Whats happening she replied almost like recording "nothings happening, now go sit back down" she said softly that's not how she normally acts. Odd, I silently walked back to my seat on the bus Arya said: " What did she say?". All of a sudden I felt like I couldn't speak then from not being able to speak to not being able to breathe my friends crowd around me as everything starts to go black and then, I'm in "water?" how is this possible then I feel the blueness of the water and seafoam surround me I wonder am I still alive and how did this happen or am I going to wake up. Am I dying? I start kicking the water till I very slowly reach the surface.

Phoenix- One of my best friends is lying on the ground unconscious and mumbling soft words that kinda sound like another language "Wake up" I yell almost commanding her to wake up, A few minutes pass nothing had happened then her eyes start fluttering awake. But she's not fully conscious. Ten minutes pass and she asks us what happened Meadow says "You couldn't speak, when you passed out we tried to wake you up, but you wouldn't budge-" Arya cuts in asking if anything weird happened, surprisingly Cordelia says "I was in the ocean, surrounded by sea foam, there was also something speaking to me telling me this was going to be "ok", but the voice was comforting like like I knew it from somewhere it almost felt like I was safe, is that weird." We looked at like that's not possible. Meadow asked her to tell us what it said she said: "I don't know how to explain, or even how to say it." Meadow looked as if she'd seen a ghost pale and this was a girl that was tan, she was always outside, always on some hike or on some adventure. Anyway back to the story, she whispered: "I've had that happen to me". We all turned in unison and stared.

Meadow- They were all staring at me. What do I do, do I deny it say I was joking. "Crap" I mutter under my breath. Why the hell did I say that I wonder?