Chapter 1: My Childhood

My childhood was rough. Very Rough. My Parents beat me every time I did something wrong and if I didn't clean my room I got a slap acrossed the face. Hi my name is Sami Clifford. You might be thinking. Is she related to Michael Clifford? The answer to your question is Yes I am. Mikey wasn't there for me when we were kids because the same thing happened to him as well and then we turned 18 and we moved out. Our parents died in a car accident and we came together and Michael told me he was in a band. My jaw dropped and I didn't know what to say to that...I wondered if I could meet the band and he said that I already did excepted one of the band members. Michael told me that the band was called, 5 Seconds Of Summer. Then he said the band members were Calum Hood, Luke Hemmings, And Ashton Irwin. I didn't know who the last person was but I saw a picture of him and I thought he was a hottie. Michael drove me to my friend's house her name is Arrie and she is AWESOME...she listens to my blabbing mouth all the time...Thats why I love her as a friend. My other friends are Mckenzie I call her Kenz, Brady, Dana. They are all awesome! Faith is Michael and Mine's sister and she has been my bestie forever. Faith is awesome, she doesnt want Michael knowing this but SHE IS DATING CALUM!!!!!!! Oh my god it feels good to get that off my chest...Lol She told me that like 3 years ago! But I knew they had been dating for a long time now because Arrie told me that they spent a lot of time together! Good thing I have her to hang out with me. All my other friends are busy with their Boyfriends/Girlfriends... Well now Arrie had a boyfriend and I mostly just hung out with my brother and then he got a girlfriend. Her name is Carly she is so awesome and nice and shy. Arrie and I are spending the night with Carly in Ames.... Arrie and I get along so well!

A/N

Hey guys I hope you guys like it...Im think it sucks but thats my opinion lol I will update again soon but school comes first...Thanks for reading my book and vote and comment