Beach Date with Harry Styles

Today had been perfect, earlier in the afternoon you and Harry made your way down to a secluded little beach. He said it was his favorite spot, and he wanted to share it with someone special. You walked hand in hand on the shoreline, enjoying the feel of the cool water lapping at your feet. Harry stops you and smiles.

"How did I get so lucky?" He muses, looking at you lovingly. You smile back, a blush appearing on your face. "I'm the lucky one, I have a wonderful man who cares so deeply for me." He smiles at that before leaning down to kiss you.

His lips were soft against yours as he kissed you tenderly. His arms slipped aroud your waist, pulling you closer to him. He pulls back, and you both smile. "So perfect." He murmurs. You smile as he takes your again, and leads you down the beach to a nice little spot.

He takes off his backpack and lays out the large towel for you and him to share. Harry then pulls off his shirt, revealing his toned body. You bite your lip, unable you stop yourself from checking him out. He smiles when he notices you watching him, and he winks.

"Like what you see?" He asks, chuckling softly. You nod and smirk. "Very much so." A smirk curls onto his lips as he walks closer to you, pulling you close once again.

His lips find yours, gentle and sweet. He holds your hips, slowly deepening the kiss. Your tongue dances with his, causing you to shiver in the most delightful way. Kissing him felt like heaven, he was so passionate and experienced, and it always left you breathless. The two of you finally break apart and he grins.

"I'll never get tired of doing that." He says, his voice like velvet. You giggle and run your fingers through your hair. "Good, because I can't get enough." You reply, causing his face to light up.

You pull off your sundress, revealing your new bathing suit to Harry. He looks you over and runs his fingers through his hair.

"Damn..." He mumbles. You could feel your face heat up. "I'm guessing you like it." You say, doing a little twirl so he got to see all of you. He smiles and nods. "I love it."

He takes your hand, and the two of you sit on the towel. "Lay on your stomach, luv." He says, and you comply. Harry grabs the sunscreen from his backpack, and puts some on his hands.

You shudder as the cool lotion hits your skin, but that coolness is soon replaced by the warmth of Harry's hands. He takes his time, drawing out soft whimpers and moans from your lips. Much to your disappointment, he finally pulls away.

"I think you're all set." You smile and move onto your knees. "Your turn." You say, causing him to smirk. "As my lady wishes." He says, and moves to lay on his stomach.

You put sunscreen on your hand amd then gently apply it onto his toned back. You could feel his muscles ripple under your tender touch. His breath hitches as you move your hands down towards his hips. You continue to work the sunscreen onto his skin, taking your time just as he did.

Reluctantly you pull your hands away from Harry, and he sits up, smiling at you with a dreamy look on his face. "Would you like to go swimming before we eat our food?" He asks, and you nod excitedly.

The two of you stand, and Harry grins cheekily. "Race you, luv."  He says before taking off towards the water. You laugh and run after him, wanting to make it a close race. Luckily you catch up pretty quickly, and the two of you reach the water at the same time.

You spend most of the afternoon in the water with Harry - laughing and talking about all the places you'd love to travel to, and him promising to take you everywhere you mention. At one point Harry splashes you, and an all out water war wages between you and him. His arms find their way around you waist and he lifts you up and spins you, before dunking you both underwater.

After the epic battle, Harry desides to head back to the towel, and you follow happily. Smiles were plastered on both faces as you say beside him on the towel. You look out at the ocean and sigh contently. The sun was setting just beyond the horizon, casting a beautiful glow of warm colors across the beach.

You smile as you feel a strong arm wrap around you. Soft lips find your neck, causing you to shiver. "I love you." You hear your boyfriend Harry whisper. You turn your head to look at him, getting lost in his beautiful eyes. "I love you too."