♣ Oceanclan's prologue ♣

The feline raced over the dusty earth, her breath ragged and short. 'They're going to catch me! Oh please Starclan, Have mercy!' She pleaded within her head as she snuck and glance over her shoulder. Sure enough, the Leafclan patrol were hot on her heels. The leader of the patrol, - a rather muscular ash grey tom cat - was closing the distance between them. Eventually he got close enough to snap at her heals, taking a tuft of hair from her hind paw. Hissing furiously, she resisted the urge to turn around and reply with tooth and claw. Instead, she gritted her teeth and dug her claws into the ground, tearing up clumps of earth as she neared the Oceanclan boarder. "Traitor! Give up! You'll be caught eventually!" A voice rang out from slightly to her right. Whipping her head around, she saw the cat who called out was in fact her sister, Swanflight. "Swanflight, plea-" the sentence was cut short when another nasty nip came from the patrol leader. "Playing dirty are we?" She muttered to herself, a plan already forming in her mind. Swerving the the left, a two-part barn came within sight. She speed up, the patrol hot on her tail. 'Well , here goes nothing!' She thought as she slammed her paws into the ground, making an abrupt stop. The patrol flew past here, tumbling. As they were untangling themselves, the gray, black and white she cat slipped into the bushes. "Where did she go?" Swanbreeze spat, clearly irritated by her once smooth and silky white coat, now saddened down to a dusty mess. "She should be around here somewhere," snarled a black tom with amber eyes. The only cat that had not spoken within the patrol was a slightly small golden tabby. She edged her way towards the Bush before leaning down. "I know you're there, Willowbreeze. Please, run for the sake of your life. Starclan will keep you safe, even after the crimes you have committed," she sighed sadly before hurrying to join the patrol. " we'll let her go just this once do you understand?" The grey tom was telling his patrol. "If we see her again, we will kill her." Willowbreeze shrank to the depths of the bush, her eyes widened in sorrow and disbelief. "Thank you sister," she murmured as her sister passed. Dawncloud didn't reply but she twitched her ear in acknowledgment. "What have you done, Willowbreeze? What have you done?" A voice whispered in the breeze as she recognised it to be her former mentor, Ivyheart."I'm sorry, Ivyheart. Being a Medicine cat wasn't for me." She cried out before turning and bolting for Oceanclan's boarder.