Disclaimers

Hello, Author here! This is one of my first Percy Jackson fanfictions. The original series belongs to Rick Riordan. Here are some things that you need to know before you read:

-I am a relatively good author, but I usually find faults in my work so I will probably redo some of my chapters. If I do, I will send out a message to my readers so that everyone can keep up to date on new developments in the story.

-I'm in my last year of middle school, and my schedule has been crazy, so I'm telling you now that I will be an extremely slow updater. Sorry guys!

-This is an Alternate Reality type story. Some characters and plot moments will change, so please keep that in mind.

-This story takes place after the Blood of Olympus, so there will be spoilers for those who have not read it yet.

-Most of the main characters in this are OCs, which means that every character NOT mentioned in the book belongs to me, so no stealing characters please.

-NO FOUL LANGUAGE! I do not curse in any form or fashion, and there will be no swearing anywhere in this story, and I would appreciate it if you guys could respect that.

-Don't leave hate comments (which means no swearing). If you are unhappy with my work, then you do not have to read it.

That's about it. Sorry for making you read all of that. Anyways, let's get this story started!