Mario x Kay

Story requested by Clarkeclarke2007

This is my first story I've written, I can't spell things that well so please don't get upset if I use/spell something wrong also picture not mine.

*Mario's POV*

I was walking to the docks something about the Protectors coming over for a while to train their magic.

*After Mario got to the docks*

When I got to the docks I saw my guild leaders standing there and some of my guild mates were there. Mu guild leaders Richie and Brandon were talking to Lopho, and introducing their selves and the rest of the guild to the Protectors guild.

* After everyone introduced themselves*

          *Richie's POV*

After everyone introduced themselves Brandon and I showed the Protectors were they were going to stay when we all heard a scream.

          *Mario's POV*

After everyone introduced themselves I decided that I would head home to get some sleep because I wasn't getting that much sleep lately. I suddenly felt a sudden sharp pain in my back and I let out a loud yell.

          *Kay's POV*

When we heard the scream I noticed it sounded familiar, we all ran to were we heard it come from. I saw a hooded man standing over Mario,which had a deep cut in his back. His guild leaders looked shocked when they saw Mario.

*Later at Divinus Magia's infirmary*

         *Mario's POV*

When I woke up I saw that I was in the guild infirmary. I smiled not knowing there was someone there, when I looked around I saw Kay sitting in a chair next to the bed I was laying on. When i looked over to her she just smiled at me.

                  *Kay's POV*

After we took Mario the the Divinus Magia's infirmary Lopho tried his best to heal Mario's wound but it didn't work.

I asked were the medical supplies was everyone looked at me like I was crazy but Brandon showed me were the supplies were.

I grabbed some bandages and other things so I could clean his wound. After I grabbed the supplies I went over to Mario and started to clean his wound.

After I cleaned his wound I wrapped it with the bandages 5hat I had grabbed, by that time everyone had left and I was finished cleaning and wrapping his wound.

I grabbed a chair and put it next to the bed Mario was on. When Mario woke up he looked around and smiled when he realized that he was in his guild infirmary, but then he looked at me and I smiled a him.

Sorry it took so long I'm not good at writing stories and I also got writers block T.T