7 minutes in heaven

"So, who's turn now?"

"Nayeon unnie should pick the girl as Yoongi oppa picked the boy," Sana said, pointing at the couples.

Yoongi smirks, "oh yes."

"Why is that?" Jeongyeon frowns, not liking the decision.

"Because, Nayeon and Yoongi just had their 7 minutes in heaven. So, it's their turn to pick who's next," Sana explains, turning her head at Jeongyeon with a small smile.

"Understand?"

Jeongyeon shrugs, "I don't like the decision but, I'll go on."

"Is Tzuyu and Mina coming?" Jihyo suddenly interrupted.

"Wait, they haven't come yet?" Taehyung suddenly stands up, checking the girls.

"Hmm, Mina told me, if she get to sneak out tonight, she'll come." Sana said, staring at the girls who's still glancing each others.

"She'll come. C'mon, pick the names!" Jungkook shouts, getting closer with the table where the girls surrounding there.

Yoongi were picked to choice the boys first. He shakes the box of full of his member's names. The boys nervously laughed and waited. When Yoongi stuck his hand in, he printed a satisfied smirks as the boys were already sweating.

"Yah, hyung drop that devil smirk." Jimin laughed nervously as the others agreed.

Yoongi took his hand out with a small cramped paper on his head. He shows his cocky face before opening the paper. Nayeon peeked over and laughed out loud.

"Gosh." Jin fakes a laugh seeing them behaving like that.

"So, who is it?" Sana asked, staring the laughing couple.

"It's─"

"How dare you all play without us?" Tzuyu's appearance suddenly catches all the attentions.

"You came! We waited for so long!" Sana says happily an points at Tzuyu, acting like she's mad.

Tzuyu shrugs as she walks to them, "it's not my fault. Mina unnie tooks forever to sneak out."

"Talks about Mina, where's she?" Jihyo peeked her head out from the girl's body that blocking.

Just now, they just sees Tzuyu gets in but Mina isn't. Tzuyu turns around before planning to sit down.

"Like I said, unnie took forever in everything." Tzuyu said right in time when Mina gets in, showing her shy gummy smile as the others cooed.

"Hey, sorry for the long wait." Mina greets, taking a seat beside Tzuyu with her smile.

"You both really ruins it," Hoseok joked.

"Okay, so everyone is here, right?" Jeongyeon asked, counting her friends twice.

"Yeah, except Dahyun and Chaeyoung. They had their own times with their boyfriends." Sana stated.

"Alright, moving on!"

"Yoongi! Who's the lucky boy?" Jihyo asked loudly as the others tapped the table to makes it more interesting.

"It's, Jin."

"Aw, man."

"It's gonna be boring."

"He doesn't have a girlfriend!"