Untitled Story Part

You and your family had just moved to South Park from New York you wasn't used to the cold so you don't have many jackets. The next morning your all ready for your new school South park High. You started to walk to school but stopped by this boy in a Green hat, brownish eyes, and An orange jacket. Your just staring at him and he finally said something "Hey I'm Kyle I havent seen you around before."

Your still staring at him ad finally caught the real word and spoke "O-Oh I'm (Y/N) and I'm new here." Kyle smirked "Well hi (Y/N) So would you like some guidence to school." You thought about it and said in your mind well why not I mean, he's very cute and I think he's trying to hit on me? "So do you want me to walk you?" Kyle glancing at your from your ear to your feet. You finally spoke "Sure!!........I mean sure." He smirked "Well let's go." He holds out his hand and you put your on top and you try not to let the red show on your cheeks. As you and the new boy you just me are walking, Kyle gets in front if you and stops you and him from walking. "Uh..K.." Kyle kissed you his lips were as soft as a baby's butt and he smelt like old spice. As he is still kissing you you finally kissed back. He smiled as you kissed back and he stops and says "Y/N I love you I know we just met but please be the mother of my children and cherish me for ever!" As he said he chuckled. Your cheeks were as red at cheeries. You and him finally get to the school "Well I'll see ya around!" He said as he walks backwards into an open locker. You giggled at he plays it off cool. Its the end if the school day and Kyle runs up to and scares you a bit "Hey Y/N!" He screamed "WHAA!!!" You accidently hit him in the face. "Oh my god!! FUCK SHIT BALLS!" You said as you help Kyle up. "Its OK Y/N I can live" he said chuckling a bit. "Well I hope so hehhheh." You giggled and you and Kyle start walking home "Hey Y/N" He said as you and him arrive at his house "Yea?" You replied and gets hovered by Kyle "Lets go inside" He smirked "Oh...o-okay" Kyle opens the door and lets you in and he slaps your butt "Whoa!!" You giggled. Kyle sits you on the couch and he presses his lips on yours "Y/N I want you badly" He said as he kissed your neck "Me too Kyle " you took his head and kissed him. He starts to unbotton your shirt and runs his fingers through you H/C hair. You take off his hat and he blushes "I have ugly hair" he looks in your E/C eyes " No you don't.." You said as you run your fingers through his hair "Its cute!" You said as he blushed "R-Really" you nodded and you take his shirt off as he takes off your shirt revealing your bra and you blush. He goes towards your bra and grabs your boobs and squeezes them. "Oh Kyle your such a tease " you said as you unzips your pants and sees he got a boner "Oh a bit excited eh?" You giggled and slides off his pants and you get up letting him still sit and you pull down your pants and gets on top of him and kisses him.