NEED

it was December 2nd. your birthday is today and your newest boyfriend harry does not know. He walks in your apartment wearing an unbuttoned shirt and some jeans. His only sense of style. He is wearing some chanclas. He walks in on you changing. 

Y/N you look so smexy. you blush madly.

HARRY GET THE FOOK OUT IM CHANGING. your voice changes into this deep voice since you just woke up. but harry dont mind cuz your his gf. 

Y/N chill.... He grabs you by your waist. which is about 24 inches. yes you a skinny bitch. you let him do what he wants. 

harry... your feminine voice is back. i NEED you. you whisper to him. he is back hugging you and you feel something hard touch your booty. your confused. but he just hold you tightly. you have never seen harrys dick but you know for sure its huge. maybe larger than a 9 incher.

You figure out what touches your ass. its his dick. you are turned on 100x. you moan like a elephant in his ears

AH AH AH AH FOOK ME HARRY. harry agrees. so he rips your shirt apart leaving your top naked. you dont hvae a bra cuz free da nipples. your wearing your lace black panties but your worried as you have not changed them in a week. they must smell fishy and stanky. 

your scared as you smell the smell reach your nostrils. your scar4ed of what harrys thinks of you. 

harry.....

its okay luov it happens. 

but har-

im kinky like that. he slides your panties off and licks the shit off your panties. for some reason your not grossed out. he is just that handsome and charming. 

harry sits on the bed sniffing your panties. your tired of waiting so you lunge on top of himand insert your fishy coochie into his hary dick. it hurts like shit  but do you give any fucks? no,. so you do it anyway. 

harry moans like crazy. you didnt know harry dick was this huge. its 24 INCHES LONG he is basically INSIDE SINDIE of you. you think his dick is prolly broken since it looks purple and a little bent but he quickly slams you into the bed and pounds his huge dicky into you,

yougrab the bed sheets and by now your a drooling. mess. there is like slobber everywhere on you. your makwup is ruined. the panties thT HAd shit on doesnt anymore. harry prolly licked  it clean you think. 

you both spill white milk out of yourselves at the same time . yours go into his mouth its like art. he fills you up . feels like when you squirt whip cream out into icecream.  he plos on top of you. he saws that was the greatest fookie he has ever did. 

you are proud of urself. 

the end

i hope you enjoy ;)