~Prologue~

It was Thursday. A Thursday afternoon. They were at lunch, enjoying the laughter passed around the table before these two strangers approached their table. Is was silent, but only for mere seconds before the taller of the two spoke up. "Hyungwon." He introduced himself as he smiled brightly at the 5 boys sitting at the table, as well as his companion, Wonho. After friendly introductions the two sat down at their table. They exchanged numbers with the strangers and agreed on talking again sometime. Once they left Shownu turned to Kihyun sitting next to him, asking, "doesn't something seem a little off?" Kihyun thought about the random situation for a second before coming back on what he asked. "I mean it's random. I guess a little strange, but nothing too out of the ordinary. Why?" Shownu presses his lips into a straight line thinking he was just overreacting again. "No reason I was just confused. Why would the two most popular kids in this school even think as much as to look in our direction?" Kihyun shrugged his attention off the boy to his left as he engaged in a more interesting conversation with the other boys at the table.

Shownu senses something incredibly off with the two males that had just appeared at their table, not being able to shake the feeling, he thinks that going home and just plopping down on his bed will help. He has been exceptionally tired because of exams and he did not need the extra stress piled on top. He looked around the cafeteria in hopes of spotting Hyungwon not too far from them. He wanted to observe from far away, wanting to obtain all the information he could gather about the boy from his movements and attitude. What he didn't want was for the tall male to make eye contact, but not everyone gets what they want right? Shownu quickly looked away and interlocked his own fingers, resting them on his knee as he bounced it up and down nervously. What were these boys up too? The bell rang. A signal to get ready for their next class. Shownu had calc with Minhyuk and the shorter of the two strangers, Wonho.

"Today we're going to assign partners. You guys will not get to choose as I have already put it on paper." Their teachers expression, smug as he tells the students of their new project, and already chosen partners. The first group that just happened to be listed off was Shownu's group, consisting of him, Wonho, Baekhyun and Xiumin. The boys congregated at the back of the class as far from the teacher and others as possible. Wonho kept his eyes on Shownu, the older male not noticing Wonho's eyes burning holes into him. At the end of the class period, Wonho waited until the rest of the males left until proposing the idea of Shownu coming over after school to work on the project. "I don't know if I'll be available." Shownu protested at the idea but Wonho was very good at persuading him into going. "How long will it take?" Shownu asked, wanting to spend the least amount of time possible at his house. "Less than a few hours possibly." Great. Shownu met up with his friends after school, only to hear that the rest were in a group with Hyungwon and had also invited them over. "Guys something is seriously sketchy about them." Shownu insisted but was yet again ignored. "You're always like this with everything." Minhyuk replied with a rather annoyed tone. "Just get over it Shownu. They're not murderers." Shownu rolled his eyes at Minhyuk, walking to the spot at the side of the school where Wonho said to meet him. As he approached the meeting spot he grabbed his phone and texted the group chat he was in with his friends. "I told you I was right." Was the last text the boys received.