Birth of a Demon Prince

It is July 15th the day our protagonist came in to this world,but it's not like any birth but more of a ritual.

Meliodas: Oh brethren of my clan give your self as sacrifice to birth my heir and your new king!!!

demons: Yes my lord.

As the demons died for the new king to be Meliodas seemed to go back to his 'happy-go-lucky' personality, but when his son was created he immediately grabbed him and left the demon realm and proceeded to seal the exit because he didn't want the world to be plagued with his kin because they would try to dominate his beloved home.As he flew from the now sealed demon realm,he flew to the Boar Hat the pub he own pub that he created a long time ago, while he would be happy he gets to finally go home he had some gut feeling something was wrong but couldn't put his finger on it.

When he finally arrived he noticed a note on the door and it read;

Dear Meliodas

It has been too long with you gone we have to assume the worst,sorry but we left for different country's and don't plan to return again sorry but we couldn't wait for another hundred years for you to maybe return,         

The Seven Deadly Sins  

Meliodas became extremely depressed and flew to japan with the newly named Izuku, he planed to just abandon him then undo the seal on the demon realm the close it when he was in side, but he sensed Ban of the Seven Deadly Sins but he soon found Ban but watched from a distance and saw him happy with a green haired  women and decided to leave Izuku in their path with a note explaining who Izuku was and a code only Ban knew(just a dragon drawing) to show who Izuku was and what he is.

TIME SKIP (just kinda bored   of prologue stuff)

Hi my name is Izuku Fang(made up last name for Ban)and I am four today and I am going to see what my quirk is today I am so excited,

Izuku: Dad,Mum wake up we need to go to the doctor to see my quirk!!

Ban: Runt go to sleep it's four in the morning.

Inko: Honey don't be mean, okay Izuku go get washed and dressed then we will eat breakfast.

Izuku: Yayyy

Izuku then ran to wash up,

Ban: Inko you know he might not have a quirk please break it to him, i can't bare to tell him he is a demon and if he gets a quirk it could be really bad.

Izuku: I am a d-d-d-DEMON

Inko; Izuku How long have you been there... It's okay your a good demon and that won't change the way we see or how we love you, right honey.

Ban: Yeah I will tell you a secret okay son.

Izuku: S-s-sure.

Ban: I have lived for thousands of years because I am not technically human either.

Izuku: Are you a demon to?

Ban:No but I am immortal, there was a place called the fairy king's Forrest and there was something called the fountain of youth I drank from it and now i can't die.

Izuku: so I won't be alone?

Inko and Ban : we will always be with you!

Time skip to doctors 

Nurse : Izuku Fang?

Izuku: Yep

nurse: please follow me.

Doctor:Well after running some tests your son has a quirk called Full Counter and another Called 'Snatch', first I will explain full counter; It can reflect any quirk based attack back at the attacker with double the damage. Now for Snatch it's like your telekinesis Miss Fang but he can take anything he wants including stamina, health and with these quirks he could become the next number one hero.

Ban: Thanks for your time, we will be going now.

Izuku: I can't wait to tell K about this.(K is Katsuki)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading

Peace my lovely people ;)