fight

"say that again haechan! i dare you!" mark yelled, vien pulsing strongly. 

a crowd had formed around the two and many were recording. you could hear the shouts of "go mark!" "beat him up!" "drag him!" go around. 

"that's why hwasa cheated on you! 

jeno had to physically restrain mark from attacking haechan who was laying on the ground, covered in blood. mark couldn't believe how infuriating haechan was. he made fun of his breakup and the std he accidently and idiotically picked up. not that he willingly wanted them, he was stupid and blinded by the pussy that he didn't realize he didn't ask if she was clean. it was a idiotic mistake but once word got out...it was over for him. haechan teased him nonstop, always bringing it up. 

"i didn't lie! stay mad!" haechan yelled, holding his broken nose

even though haechan was bleeding and bruised, he still had his sarcastic remarks. haechan could be on the brink of death and he would still be annoying the fuck out of mark, just because he could. 

"whats happening here?" a teacher yelled, eyes widening when he saw the scene.  the teacher could already feel the headache coming on while he looked at the boys. "are you kidding me? break it up you two! this is the third fight between you two in the past two weeks. how much hate and stamina do you both have! cant you use that energy to break the sexual tension instead??" 

haechan gagged and marks eye twitched. the crowd broke up to let the teacher through. 

"get to class! put your phones down and stop recording!" all the kids dispelled, many looking back to see what happens but turned back when the teacher glared at them.

both boys stammered trying to come up with an explanation while the teacher stared at them with heavy eyes. he crossed him arms and glared down at them as both boys looked away in embarrassment. 

"it wasn't me mr. jung! mark just attacked me like the dog he is," hyuck exclaimed with a scowl. renjun stepped in from the side to help haechan off the ground while glaring at mark. haechan winced in pain, holding his side. mark fucked him up good. "look at my nose!" he said, pointing to his crooked nose. clearly mark got more muscular and stronger over the summer. 

mark was so close to lunging at haechan but luckily jeno still had his grip on him. he looked back but gave up when jeno gave him a look. 

"renjun and jeno, take mark and haechan to the infirmary to treat their injuries. right after both of you head to the office. ill let the principle deal with yall. i swear i'm going to get grey hair thanks to you both." the teacher waved them off and walked away rubbing his forehead due to the headache they caused. 

"so what happened this time hyuck? let me guess you pissed him off." renjun said with a grim smile as the four boys walked to the infirmary, mark and jeno bickering quietly. sometimes, even renjun couldn't believe how much the two boys hated each other. he pulled out a tissue to help stop the flow of blood dripping down haechans face. he then combed haechans unruly hair away from his face, his motherly instincts taking over. 

"it wasn't-" 

"oh shut up. i know what your going to say. 'it isn't even my fault'" renjun responded in a mocking tone. "hyuck, you always provoke him even after knowing he has a short fuse. not going to yell at you though that what the principle is for." he rolled his eyes while punching haechan lightly on the shoulder. 

"hey! im the injured one here" hyuck replied in a hurt voice, holding his arm. 

"shut up- oh look we're here. hopefully kunnie can fix that busted nose of yours."

"hes a nurse, not a fuckin nose surgeon or whatever they call them."

they all stopped in front of the infirmary and both mark and hyuck knew they would get a scolding by nurse kun. 

'oh no'  haechan and mark both thought. they were in for a long ass ride. 

 --

this is my first story ever! i hope i did well for my first ever chapter :)