Damien and Mason rocky start

Mason and Damien were walking out of school on a nice and rainy day.They didn't have a ride and so Mason pulled and umbrella out of his bag and begin to walk Damien home.Damien presses against Mason as they walk in the cold and wet rain.Damien blushes as Mason slides his hand on Damiens round ass(no homo tho).The storm began to get out of hand.And the too lovers took shelter in Damiens house.They enter the house with the lights not working and no one to be found.Damien took action and begin to light some Cheap ass church candles (as if he is christen).After they were done Damien looks and sees Mason in a bright pink apron with not else on.Damien licks his slimy add lips and he slaps masons ass.Mason blushes"stop I'm cooking dinner"he said moving Damiens fat fucking hand."I wanna eat you"Damien says with a smirk.Mason turns around and pressed his chapped lips against Damiens slimy lips.Making out the sluts they are.Damien begins to rub Masons small bulge,Mason groans as Damiens big hands wrap around his cock,but yet mason was afraid that Damien would rip his cock off completely."No"Mason says in embarrassment but Damien didn't listen and continue anyway untill cummed a yellow substance."ew what the fuck is that"Damien said as he stopped discussed by what was on his fucking kitchen floor."uh oh" mason says as he runs out butt naked in the storm out of embarrassment then all of a sudden he gets hit by a tree branch and everything fades to black.
............................

Mason wakes up in Damiens wet basement tied  in a chair with his mouth filled with Damiens underwear that has shit in it.Mason gasp from the smell and begins to cry out of fear for his well being.Mason looks around and sees Damien in a chair completely naked exposing nothing but his rolls of fat and dead skin."morning baby boy"Damien says as he gets up and sniffs Masons hair.Damien throws up from the smell of Masons unwashed hair.Mason looks at Damien and gives him a wink.Damien grins as he unties and begins to buttfuck Mason (cause Masons obviously a bottom).Damien goes harder and harder giving his all to Mason."is it in yet"Mason asked Damien.Damien stood and pulls out to go upstairs and cry in his room leaving Mason unsatisfied.Mason goes back upstairs and puts on his clothes and leaves the house.After Mason left Damien being to crave Mason more and more wanting his everything his smell,his cock,and his chapped lips.He gets the underwear he kept from Mason and sniffed it and began to jerk off with it in and begin cumming all over the wall in a horny rage.After he was done he begin to lick the cum off the wall cause his fat ass was to poor to afford fucking paper towels so he had to improvise.
The next day Mason and Damien didn't talk to each other in fact they were pretending that they didn't even exist.In the lunch room nick,Joel,Jenna,Claudia,Brandon,Maria,and Malachi,we're sitting at the table discussing the rumors of Mason and Damien."haha tits ass penis"Brandon says as usual "omg babeeee sometimes I think your gay you bummm"Maria says in a worried voice"guys shut up"nick says to Brandon and Maria."so anyways did you hear what happed"nick said"about what"Joel asked in confusion (as he does)"oh about the gay thing with mason and Damien"Jenna says as she eats a bag of hot Cheetos"yeah they fucked didn't they"the great god Malachi said with the book of Malachi in his hand."yeah and I'm kind of jealous"Jose says biting his lip at the thought of masons nice smell."Jose you fucking faggot"nick says (as he does everyday)"shut up cheese boy"Jose snaps back at nick.After the conversation Jose later on went up to mason."hey there" Jose said as he stopped mason after-school"hi?"mason says disgusted at the monster before him."I been thinking you wanna get something to eat"Jose says with a smile.Mason thinks about it and then thinks about Damien."okay I will"he said.

.............
Later that day Mason and Jose are at Wendy's enjoying a nice dinner.Jose and Mason are laughing and having fun giving the chance for mason to take his mind off Damien and have a good time."hold up I gotta take a shit"Mason gets up and farts."oh sorry"mason says embarrassed.After Mason leaves Jose begins to sniff where he farted trying to savor every bit of smell he can inhale.
..............
While Mason is sitting on the toilet all of a sudden someone enters the bathroom and locks the door behind him leaving him and the stranger all alone in the bathroom together.The stranger stays still and begins to walk towards masons stall.Out of nowhere Jose head pops through the gap of the bathroom door and slides in."n-no"mason says in shock as Jose pulls him off the toilet and begins to rape mason.He positions mason in a doggy style and began eating Masons ass with shit still there."uh oh"Jose says as he eats his dessert.Out of no where Damien kicks down the door and throws up and Jose causing Jose to leave out of disgust."I'm sorry for ignoring you"days Damien in tears"I'm sorry too"Mason says.They both look into each other eyes and kiss with a passion."I love you"says mason"I love you too"says Damien.They get up and leave together out of that Wendy's bathroom now as lovers.