Chapter 1

Hello!! Thanks for choosing my story! I really hope you enjoy my story. Thank you! ☺

My name's Miya. And I'm 16 years old. I live in a double - storey house, and in that house I live with my annoying family. I just wish I could escape! I hate my siblings, my mum and my dad! I hate them all!! But who knew that my wish would come true...

I was walking one night down the alley to my house. I was coming back from our acting rehearsals, because we had a performance infront the whole school! I was walking - until I heard my phone ringing. I took my phone out of my right pocket and looked to see who called me - My annoying mum.

"Uhh!! Does she have to call me now?! Why can't she leave me alone??" I shouted to myself.

I answered my phone. "Hello Mum." I tried to say in the nicest tone possible.

"Hi sweetie! When are you coming back home?" She asked.

"When I'll reach home, obviously!!" I said.

"Um, ok sweetie. See you then!" She said.

"Bye." I said in an angry tone. Can't she mind her own business?!

I put my phone on silent and placed it back into my pocket and continued walking forward.

I kept walking - until I felt someone grab my arm from behind!

"Hey!! Let go!" I shouted, as I turned around and saw a guy with black hair and brown eyes. He was probably somewhere in his twenties.

"Shut up and follow me! And don't try to escape or else..." He said, threateningly.

"Or else..what?" I asked. My heart pounding.

I found out the answer - when I felt a cold thing on my elbow. It had a circle shaped front, and it smelt like metal. A gun.

"Now start walking. Don't try to make any noise, or else I'll pop your head off." He said. I shivered in fear.

"You understand?" He asked.

I slowly nodded my head, not wanting to get killed at the young age of 16.

"Good, now keep walking." He said, as he pushed me from behind, keeping my right arm within his grip, and his gun aimed at my left arm elbow.

I was forced to walk straight.

I suddenly felt a vibration in the right pocket of my pants - my phone!! I had forgotten about my phone!

"What is that?" He asked, with a threatening tone. My heart started beating even faster.

"Uhh..." I couldn't think of what to say.  There was nothing in my mind.

Miraculously, my phone stopped ringing! Thank god!

"Nevermind..just keep walking." He said. I sighed in relief.

Thanks for reading!!
I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter.
Please don't hesitate to leave any feedback!
I will continue the series...if you guys at enjoying!! 😁
Thank you for reading! ❤❤